You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck off Frank Lampard

Ron B

Just sat waiting for a shop to open, and happened to flick the radio over to talk sport and tony cascarino and Georgie Bingham are talking about the spat between lampard and Klopp.

i expected I’d be changing the channel over pretty quickly but Cascarino opened with a really interesting item about how childishly Lampard reacted when he was asked to write a comparison between Frank and Stevie back in 2009, when he was apparently complimentary of both, bit awarded Lampard 9/10 to Stevie’s 9.5/10.

Lampard phoned him up afterwards, saying how as an ex Chelsea player he should show more loyalty to Chelsea players and how it was out of order.

hes obviously a very think skinned fella.

• Upvote 2

Gerrard was a far better player than Lampard in every single respect. If Gerrard had a team around him like Lampard or had just a specific role his numbers would of been frightening. I rate Lampard as a player he just wasn't on Gerrards level. Its laughable some of the players that get put on the same teir as Gerrard they must never of really watched him play. Goalkeeper aside he could of played in every position and be one of the best in that position. He is rated far more highly abroad and by professional footballers. Genuinely world class.

• Upvote 1

Part of my hatred for Lampard stems from the cockney tabloid media trying to make out he was better than Gerrard. Never mind not even being close to his level they actually tried claiming he was better and successive Ingurland managers shunted Gerrard around to accommodate him. 

The main reason though is I can’t stand the overrated, fat fucking cunt. 

• Upvote 2

He’s a glorified David Platt or John Wark (and to be fair to Wark he reinvented himself as a prett6 decent centre half) the type of midfielder who arrives late in the box and scores .goals which is great when they do that but when they don’t you never notice them in a game.

Don’t get me wrong Lampard was a good player but you could trawl the internet all day and you would never find him making a pass like this and the thing is you could find loads of these regarding Gerard .And I’d like to see Fat Frank our up a brilliant performance filling in at right back in a Champions League final and against a player like Serginho 

• Upvote 1

Broke the touchline code? Touchline code? What the fuck is post-dodgeball final White Goodman talking about now?

I see that little Perira blert at Utd is piping up as well. He and Richarlison must be coordinating their VVD attacks.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Broke the touchline code? Touchline code? What the fuck is post-dodgeball final White Goodman talking about now?

I see that little Perira blert at Utd is piping up as well. He and Richarlison must be coordinating their VVD attacks.

There’s some serious piss boiling going on since the league was won. 

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I guess this is the new mantra now after we’ve had tainted title LiVARpool, biased refs worst league ever, null and void, integrity of league compromised we can add most arrogant champions ever...

Boy winning the league has really passed them al off big time. You’d  think a team that was so arrogant and cocky would wind teams up to the point in which games would turn into kicking competitions yet we are comfortably miles ahead in the fair play table 

• Upvote 1

What’s the touch line code? Same thing that his former manager and mentor used to abuse on a regular basis?  He’s really coming across a bitter prick.  If only both CFC & the mancs could not get CL football this season.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I guess this is the new mantra now after we’ve had tainted title LiVARpool, biased refs worst league ever, null and void, integrity of league compromised we can add most arrogant champions ever...

Boy winning the league has really passed them al off big time. You’d  think a team that was so arrogant and cocky would wind teams up to the point in which games would turn into kicking competitions yet we are comfortably miles ahead in the fair play table 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

What’s the touch line code? Same thing that his former manager and mentor used to abuse on a regular basis?  He’s really coming across a bitter prick.  If only both CFC & the mancs could not get CL football this season.

Jurgen should have just strode out of his technical area and twatted the cunt. Of course Jurgen wouldnt do that in the real world but there again, fwank isnt living in it either.

18 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Lampard growing into Mourinho's "pantomime villain" shoes very nicely . 

poundland Mourinho 

i never really had an issue with Lampard if im honest, always came across a decent enough fella. Even the tirade itself the other day is nothing really, just handbags.

But his behaviour afterwards is truly pathetic. Just leave the argument where it was, on the pitch, grow up you big baby. And as for the "Sideline ethics", just stop, you played for Mourinho, the biggest troll in the history of the sport. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

He's right about the time off. The players have in their contracts they must get 3 weeks off. They will come back from holidays and have about 10 days for preseason. Utd, City and Wolves will be in similar if not worse situations. Meanwhile we will have had nearly 3 times that. Such an unfair advantage, it's a real shame.