You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck off Frank Lampard

Ron B

I don't think he's that bad in comparison a lot of coaches, he's just got wound up and made an emotional comment that we are all guilty of at times. He's said nice things about us and congratulated us on winning the title with sincerity.

• Upvote 3

If you compare Frank to his former team mates and manager he's obviously less of a cunt than the rest of that Chelsea team and Shitcoat. Clearly he got wound up last night watching his team crumble (in the first half) and reacted badly.

That being said. Fuck him, the fucking cunt. 

I couldn't stand his generation of England plalyer. Him, Terry, Rooney and the likes, they actively put me off watching them, nowhere near as good as they thought they were, arrogant, classless and thick. Seems like a different era now personified by lads like Trent and Henderson. 

I'm glad he's there though as they won't achieve anything, nice little bottle cap manager, like Solksjaer. Equally bitter and prone to lash out when they know they're out of their depth.

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

It was Pep Ljinders ,  who is a bit of a wind-up merchant to be fair.

Jurgen and Lampard had the spat over the Mane free kick which was over pretty quickly , but Pep made sure he over-exaggerated the goal celebrations thereafter, which is fair game in my eyes.

Do tell. Ljinders a WUM you say - examples please

16 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

Do tell. Ljinders a WUM you say - examples 

Pep is always giving it the biggun with the other benches if there has been any bad feeling. I'm not bothered to be honest he is backing his manager and there are and have been far worse over the years.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

If you compare Frank to his former team mates and manager he's obviously less of a cunt than the rest of that Chelsea team and Shitcoat. Clearly he got wound up last night watching his team crumble (in the first half) and reacted badly.

That being said. Fuck him, the fucking cunt. 

So were half the SS 

6 hours ago, beejay said:

I guess that all stems from the foul on Mane leading up to our 2nd goal when he had a right flounce. It was a foul ffs despite Tyler's & Carragher's ridiculous comments.

We have had to endure Chelsea's arrogance for years so suck it up rent boys.

After Rudiger took Salah out twice in the box and Alonso body slammed Sadio, fuck ‘em.

30 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Don't get arrogant with it.

Like we are an upstart and not some Russian Oligarchs pet poodle. 

Aye.

Chelsea never sat at the top table in footy, regardless of what they won or spent. If you're an Ajax or a Dortmund fan you're not arsed about being drawn against them. Lazio were like that in the 90s, spending big on world famous players, but nobody gave a fuck except them. AC Milan were in mid table, but they were still AC Milan.

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Pep is always giving it the biggun with the other benches if there has been any bad feeling. I'm not bothered to be honest he is backing his manager and there are and have been far worse over the years.

Linders is a better manager now than Lampard.

8 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

It’s great, every manager should kick off, Klopp does. It gives us moments like Milner chuckling or Klopp giving it the Michael Winner.

Aye, I’m not averse to manager-on-manager spats from time to time. But aim it at someone whose at your own level or higher.
Fat Frank is just acting like he’s still a sixth former at his cuntish private school, not daring to have a swing against someone his own age but muttering about how some of the fags are getting too big for their boots.