You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck off Frank Lampard

Ron B

So fat boy has been mouthing off about our backroom team after losing last night. 

“Some of the bench, it is a fine line between when you are winning and they have won the league, fair play to Liverpool Football Club but also don't get too arrogant with it.”

One thing I don’t get is: Did Lampard have anything to say about Mourinho forcing a referee out of football when he made his attacks on Anders Frisk? And was Maureen on the right side of the “fine line” when he ignored the touchline ban to get smuggled into the dressing groom during that same match?

And was it the right side of that line when Maureen called Wenger a “voyeur”? Or when he poked Barcelona’s assistant manager in the eye?

Fuck off, Frank.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Rather he stated there.   Abysmal manager who's getting the press love in cause of who he is. 

They're zero threat next year with that defence. 

We were zero threat 3 years ago because of our defence, to be fair. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Rather he stated there.   Abysmal manager who's getting the press love in cause of who he is. 

They're zero threat next year with that defence. 

With that said, they’re extremely sharp going forward, and the right manager signing the right keeper and defender(s) would have them challenging. As we’ve seen over the last three decades, that’s a difficult combination to find, although their financial leg-up makes it unlikely they’ll ever have to endure such a lengthy wait.

I guess that all stems from the foul on Mane leading up to our 2nd goal when he had a right flounce. It was a foul ffs despite Tyler's & Carragher's ridiculous comments.

We have had to endure Chelsea's arrogance for years so suck it up rent boys.

11 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

We were zero threat 3 years ago because of our defence, to be fair. 

So all they've got to do is sign the worlds best centre back, goalkeeper, left back and have the right back come through their acadany. 

Oh and the world's best manager. 

• Upvote 1

I think he had a bit of an exchange with someone on our bench (not Klopp) at the time of Trent's free-kick. I wouldn't get too excited about it. 

Had a chuckle at his other post-match comments though, the gist of which seems to be that his side would have won if they didn't concede five goals. He definitely gets a free ride compared to other managers out there. 

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

So all they've got to do is sign the worlds best centre back, goalkeeper, left back and have the right back come through their acadany. 

Oh and the world's best manager. 

That’s about the size of it, yeah.

lampard can fuck right off with his backhanded compliment. Why the fuck shouldnt our bench celebrate goals? If you dont like teams celebrating goals against you, stop them scoring in the first place, ya daft cunt.

That shit about 'arrogance' takes the top hat. Has he looked back on his time as a player never mind one of his previous manager's? And dont get me started about the chelsea fan base.

But, in a way, Im glad Fwank is seething. It means he knows he's miles behind us and that he knows he's under pressure to deliver. As Ive maintained, tactically inept, just like solskjaer.

It was Pep Ljinders ,  who is a bit of a wind-up merchant to be fair.

Jurgen and Lampard had the spat over the Mane free kick which was over pretty quickly , but Pep made sure he over-exaggerated the goal celebrations thereafter, which is fair game in my eyes.

51 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

He's ruined the entire season.

44 minutes ago, Numero said:

I actually want us stripped of the title over this. I won't be able to look at pictures of our boys lifting the trophy or the asterisk without thinking of whatshisface saying thingy. 

"One must forgive one's enemies – but not before they have been hanged." - Heinrich Heine.