Quantcast
Other Liverpool forums are available - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Colonel Kurtz

Other Liverpool forums are available

1 hour ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I'd be surprised if you haven't frequented this place before.  There's just something very familiar about you.

Numerous ominous?

36 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

And that's just the people who work behind the bar. 

Just stay away for the room out the back where they smash down the drugs. I must admit I frequented it on a couple of occasions but I quickly regretted it.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Just stay away for the room out the back where they smash down the drugs. I must admit I frequented it on a couple of occasions but I quickly regretted it.

If I had a £ for every time I used “frequented” and “regretted” in the same sentence.....

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Six Crazy Minutes has a mad bloke who thinks he’s a genius and has been allegedly suing a university for years. 

I used to lurk on there. A poster called Dantes used to crack me up, funny fucker

I've never been on another, I quite like it here. Everyone likes me so that's fine.

Ducks head..................

I used to frequent Est1892 but it became meh.

Al loooong time ago I was on Koptalk (never paid to be a member of fell for any of Dunks BS). I was banned for calling him a fat, conning c***.

3 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Ha ha ha I wonder if any posters will be honest about this?  And if you think I mean you, I do.  And will be honest about why?  I doubt it. 

2 hours ago, KMD7 said:

I used to lurk on there. A poster called Dantes used to crack me up, funny fucker

That’s him I think.  

Yes, that’s him.  In the massive thread about the court case he’d be ‘in court next week, those barristers won’t know what’s hit them, I’m a master of the law and will kick their arses and bankrupt the uni’

someone would ask how he’d gone on ‘oh, they didn’t understand the law so I lost’ 

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

That’s him I think.  

Yes, that’s him.  In the massive thread about the court case he’d be ‘in court next week, those barristers won’t know what’s hit them, I’m a master of the law and will kick their arses and bankrupt the uni’

someone would ask how he’d gone on ‘oh, they didn’t understand the law so I lost’ 

Ha ha. Brilliant

42 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha ha ha I wonder if any posters will be honest about this?  And if you think I mean you, I do.  And will be honest about why?  I doubt it. 

I was banned from This is Anfield for arguing with a Mod over the NHS. Nothing against the rules of the forum, he just didn’t like me disagreeing with him so banned me after being on there for years. He had a track record of doing this. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I was banned from This is Anfield for arguing with a Mod over the NHS. Nothing against the rules of the forum, he just didn’t like me disagreeing with him so banned me after being on there for years. He had a track record of doing this. 

Oh I wasn’t meaning you. It was another lovely poster. 

45 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

What the fuck do they find to talk about?

There was a lot of implied insults e.g “I’m not saying you’re a cunt but you’re behaving like one” then debates about whether or not that was an insult. It was very tedious after a while. The MoDs used to shut down threads that got too animated and banned about a person a week. If RAWK is North Korea, TIA is more like a very woke part of Canada. 

10 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I washed up here having tried another couple of forums. My take is

Red and White Kop - strange dour place full of blokes in North Face jackets with very precise views on where you are allowed to live, which songs to sing and who is a proper fan versus a day tripper. if your post code doesn’t start with an L then don’t bother. The North Korea of forums. 

This is Anfield - seemingly a friendlier place but very strictly moderated with no personal abuse or long standing rows. A small number of posters who post hourly. One of the mods (Mascot88) will not tolerate political dissent so to contribute to the political thread you must be a card carrying Corbynista who thinks the virus is deliberate and Boris is a mass murderer. Any other views lead to a ban eventually. 

This seems a happier place 

I need to become a member of This is Anfield. Too many tories on here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Remmie said:

All this talk of other... I can't even bring myself to say it. 

tenor (4).gif

You keep negging me for oxo cubes in beans and i'm off. You've bean warned.

• Downvote 1