You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) - Premier League Champions - 22/7/20 - 20:15

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Frank having a little whinge. 

He is a product of Mourinho and Terry, therefore is a spiteful hateful individual and should be roundly ignored.

Mad game. Spells of brilliance followed by moments of sloppiness.

First, the bad bits. We have become very lax defensively in recent games, and a team with Chelsea's attacking quality was fully capable of punishing it. They have Giroud who always seems to score against us. They have Pulisic who looks like the second coming of Hazard whenever he plays against us. And they have Willian who also has a habit of making a telling contribution against us.

Now the could-be-better. Mo had a very good game but his shooting boots have deserted him recently. That chance early in the second half when he was through on goal was a proper "WTF?!" moment. That ball went out closer to the corner flag. On a couple of other occasions he didn't manage to get a good shot away because he bent his body to shape to shoot only to get closed down, or he didn't generate enough power.

Now the good. Chelsea's defence and goalkeeper are porous as fuck, so we knew we could create chances. We just needed to be clinical.

4 of our 5 goals were absolutely brilliant. A howitzer from Naby followed by a fast-becoming-a-trademark Trent free kick from 30 yards. I don't care that it wasn't actually a foul on Sadio by Kovacic, because we have seen far worse go unpunished against us. Bobby finally got a league goal at Anfield this season after a brilliant cross from Trent, and the last goal by Ox came from a blistering counter attack from Chelsea's attacking free kick. Superb build-up work from Sadio and Robbo there.

With the absence of crowds, the club and Sky pulled out all the stops to make the trophy lift a momentous occasion. It still felt like 2019 in the Wanda Metropolitano even though hardly anyone was there. I thought Klopp was taking the piss and pretending to blow kisses and wave to people in the crowd. Turns out the families were there and he was pointing to them. Also ace was that wanted to join in with YNWA just as he was called over for an interview. All the players were enjoying it, and Hendo fought through the pain to do his shuffle and finally lift the prize that had eluded the club for so long.

Everyone should enjoy this moment, but the players and staff MUST realise that they have a target on their backs now. Next season will be a new challenge and they will have to go even harder if we are to retain the title. Just give it our maximum, leave no stone unturned, and see where it takes us.

Get fucked you fat cunt. Imagine calling Jurgen Klopp arrogant. And it was a foul 

On a disagreement with Klopp: "For me, it wasn't a foul from Kovacic, and there were a lot of things that weren't going our way. But I've not got a problem with Jurgen Klopp. The way he's managed this team has been fantastic.

"Fair play to Liverpool Football Club, they've won the league, but also don't get too arrogant with it. That was my point, but it's done. In match play, you can get emotional and that was it."

1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

Get fucked you fat cunt. Imagine calling Jurgen Klopp arrogant. And it was a foul 

On a disagreement with Klopp: "For me, it wasn't a foul from Kovacic, and there were a lot of things that weren't going our way. But I've not got a problem with Jurgen Klopp. The way he's managed this team has been fantastic.

"Fair play to Liverpool Football Club, they've won the league, but also don't get too arrogant with it. That was my point, but it's done. In match play, you can get emotional and that was it."

He wasn’t calling Klopp arrogant. He was having a go at some of the backroom staff. Pepin looks like a wind-up merchant so I suspect it was him.

Guest Pistonbroke

Emotions are hard to control lads, and like I have said he's probably worried about his job at the club he obviously loves. Of course we hate them, but in the big scheme of things Lampard is probably one of the more decent people to come out of that club and he doesn't take himself that seriously. Chelsea can fuck off though, I'd be made up if they miss out on the CL as they are a far bigger danger to us next season than Ole's wankers and Brendan and his shit the bed boys and I still think Lampard is too naive to cause us that many problems. I just hope that players refuse to sign for City or they buy the wrong type who will shit the bed when the British media pull them up for a poor performance. 

There was a touchline spat because that gormless cunt in black took an age to decide Kovacic(?) had fouled Sadio. Yet again, we get flack because of shite officiating. I thought it was a foul from the off and couldnt understand why the ref took so long to give it.

Im presuming the spat is because fwank thought the decision was shite while our bench told him to fuck off. During the game, it looked like fwank exchanged words with Jurgen about it. After the 4th official intervened, Jurgen waved at our bench to cool it.

lampard's having a fucking laugh with his arrogance comment especially when you consider the antics of chelsea players when they won the title.

• Upvote 1

Just now, dockers_strike said:

There was a touchline spat because that gormless cunt in black took an age to decide Kovacic(?) had fouled Sadio. Yet again, we get flack because of shite officiating. I thought it was a foul from the off and couldnt understand why the ref took so long to give it.

Im presuming the spat is because fwank thought the decision was shite while our bench told himto fuck off. During the game, it looked like fwank exchanged words with Jurgen about it. After the 4th official intervened, Jurgen waved at our bench to cool it.

lampard's having a fucking laugh with his arrohance comment especially when you consider the antics of chelsea players when they won the title.

And Mourinho's antics when they beat us in 2014. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Not until we’ve twatted those Ashley nonces.

Paul, the internet went haywire.

The reigning Europen champions, the world champions and the English just lit Chelsea up like a Christmas tree:

EVOKZ3R1Mc2-RUteRGuDO8k43cI=.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

I just have an Irrational hatred of Chelsea.

I never liked them, even before the cunts won the lottery. They were never a big club in London never mind the country. 

Frank and his men just couldn’t take the L with dignity, bad losers.

look when we lost to Watford City or Arsenal, no complaints, accepted our mistakes and the defeat and moved on.

keep on spending Frank, you’ll just be labelled another spendiola