You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) - Premier League Champions - 22/7/20 - 20:15

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Grinch said:

What needs to happen is Origi fucked off and someone suitable signed.   Klopps performed miracles with 13-14 realible players to call upon. 

Yeah, I'd cash in on Origi whilst people still think he's an actual footballer. Only has a good game now and then but looks half arsed most of the time. He has pace to burn but never actually takes a player on. Scored some important goals, none more so important as the one that broke Barcelona and got us to the final, I feel he's still living off that at the moment instead of trying to force Klopp's hand in playing him more often. He also looks like a clown with that new hairdo. 

Has Bobby and Origi ever played up top together? 

For me with Origi is he looks really slow to react, whereas someone like Martial right now looks like a instinct predactor player.

Also his balance is really poor, struggles to shift the ball quickly to beat a man...so just ends up losing it.

Shame it's not quite worked out for him here but he's still a cult hero, scorer of some very important/memorable goals in great wins.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Blood thinners have definitely made me get pissed easier. My mouths writing cheques my body can't cash.

I've been on them for quite a few years now and will be forever due to the stent. At least you get to ditch them soon mate...positives and all that. 

Agree on Origi

Never really properly recovered from that cunt in the Derby. He looked really good at that point. 

Shame but the likes of him, Shaqiri, Wilson, Grujic need moved on for players that will change games regularly 

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Agree on Origi

Never really properly recovered from that cunt in the Derby. He looked really good at that point. 

Shame but the likes of him, Shaqiri, Wilson, Grujic need moved on for players that will change games regularly 

Origi was a regular centre forward until that injury. If he gets a run of games up front somewhere else he'll start banging them in. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Elite said:

Imagine having Kenny as your dad in law.

Kelly would be fucked off as she'd only see me late at night.