You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) - Premier League Champions - 22/7/20 - 20:15

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Sweeney287 said:

Still infuriates me that when Minam2and Div are playing, Minamino plays through the middle and Div out left. Surely they're better to swap over... And don't call me Shirley. 

3 minutes ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

100% agree, just don't understand it from Klopp

Think Klopp wants Minamino to understudy the Firmino role. Origi out wide is absolutely shit though.

Guest Pistonbroke

Get in, another home victory, 96 points and maybe's puts a dent in those cunts CL chances. 

Crazy game, but we were the better team and I doubt many of our players are giving 100%.

Now to the important stuff, soak it in lads and lasses. 

Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Saintslfc13 said:

Think Klopp wants Minamino to understudy the Firmino role. Origi out wide is absolutely shit though.

Which makes sense but he needs to play with Salah and Mane on the pitch at the same time rather than the significant drop off in player level between Mane and Div. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Was hoping the trophy lift would be soon, I'm pissed already and this means I'll be having another Kraken now. The hangover will be worth it 

My Double Oak has gone down way too easy. Not had hardly anything to drink due to Covid. Gonna be a grey day tomorrow, but I taped the match and obviously the afters to come, so at least I'll have that. 

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

What needs to happen is Origi fucked off and someone suitable signed.   Klopps performed miracles with 13-14 realible players to call upon. 

Yeah love him for last season but he needs to be fucked off soon.  We need better

• Upvote 1

Fuck me, some comical if not funny defending in that second half. Joe and Virgil take each other out then 3 of them let Pulisic(?) skip between them. If I were Alli, champions or not, Id be fucking bollocking them for that shite show defending.

99 points if we beat the Toon in the last game although Im not depending on it!

Right, criticism over, Champions! Well done boys, you got number 19 and also the monkey off our backs. You made history. Thank you all, Jurgen, staff and players. Enjoy your celebrations. Enjoy your break and let's go again next season!

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

My Double Oak has gone down way too easy. Not had hardly anything to drink due to Covid. Gonna be a grey day tomorrow, but I taped the match and obviously the afters to come, so at least I'll have that. 

Blood thinners have definitely made me get pissed easier. My mouths writing cheques my body can't cash.