You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) - Premier League Champions - 22/7/20 - 20:15

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'll probably get slated for this but Gomez is every bit as bad as Lovren for switching off and being half arsed at times. Young lad though and the circumstances are somewhat different. Hopefully we bring in a CB to make it a battle to partner VVD. 

Yeah it's worrying. He's got the ability but if he's prone to lapses in concentration then it's not good enough. He's young though and hopefully he'll grow out of it with experience.

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

I'll probably get slated for this but Gomez is every bit as bad as Lovren for switching off and being half arsed at times. Young lad though and the circumstances are somewhat different. Hopefully we bring in a CB to make it a battle to partner VVD. 

I'm not sold on Gomez either. He's got age on his side but he loses concentration and then often tries to make up for it by over committing. Should've been able to block Pulisic shot for his goal in my opinion.

Guest Pistonbroke

59 games unbeaten at home, Palace in 2017 the last ones to beat us in the PL at home. Imagine if the Mancs had been setting this record! 

Just now, Grinch said:

Poor lallana, we've a future to look too and you've done next to fuck all for years, so excuse for not giving a fuck about him getting a run out. 

He's started 8% of out games over the last 3 years. What more do you want

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Whats the odds on Lallana doing a Cruyff turn up the podium later?

He'll get a start against Newcastle, or on as a sub. 

1 minute ago, Sweeney287 said:

Still infuriates me that when Minam2and Div are playing, Minamino plays through the middle and Div out left. Surely they're better to swap over... And don't call me Shirley. 

100% agree, just don't understand it from Klopp

Guest Pistonbroke

Fucking Burnley getting a point the other week. That'll be a quiz question in a few years and that gravel voiced twat Dyche will probably get a Pizza add out of it. 

3 minutes ago, Sweeney287 said:

Still infuriates me that when Minam2and Div are playing, Minamino plays through the middle and Div out left. Surely they're better to swap over... And don't call me Shirley. 

Yeah I don’t get it. Divock is an okay no 9, but a very poor winger.