You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) - Premier League Champions - 22/7/20 - 20:15

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I never want Liverpool to lose though. Aint going to start now to stop the mancs. Quatum mechanics means we cannot control all the eventualities of our results.

Thats the thing, its impossible, I fooled myself into thinking I could once, but it lasted for around 30 seconds into the match.

It was in 2010, last home game of the season against Chelsea.

I said when I stood outside the Kop that I would not be unhappy if we lost because the mancs were chasing 1 point behind Chelsea and we were in 8 or something.

After the first takle from a Chelsea player I was fuming, no way would I like us to lose to those cunts.

We lost 0-2 though and they won the title by a point.

On 16/07/2020 at 11:02, YorkshireRed said:

I hate Chelsea. Once got dropped off by a Taxi outside Stamford Bridge and was accused by one of their many neanderthals of dressing like a girl. To be fair he had a point, not that there’s anything wrong with this in these enlightened times.

For some reason I’d selected black jeans, a black top and white trainers for my outfit which was a common colour combination many females were adopting back then. 

Being a shy and insecure type, this seriously impacted my self confidence on the day which, I’m pretty sure, transmitted to the players as Liverpool lost 1-0.

Their supporters also tarnish the good name of Sheds. I like Sheds but not their Shed. 

I hope we win 10-0 and that the fight for gender equality and acceptance of individual style continues to progress positively. 

And all because the lady loves..... 

• Upvote 1

On 16/07/2020 at 00:01, Creator Supreme said:

Who fucking cares? The players don't so why should I? Play the under-15's, get beat 12-0, lift the trophy, yadda yadda yadda! Rinse and repeat against Newcastle apart from the trophy bit!

Why don’t you give it a rest chuckles, it has been boring for quite some time.

Things could be worse.

• Upvote 4

If we don't win we should be made to wait until Newcastle....buuuuut but but BUT.

Unfortunately for Chelsea, this is our moment....our day, our night so fuck them rent boys.

Alcohol (lots and lots of it)- check

Takeaway (lots and lots of it)- check

BIg boy pants - check

Liverpool tee - check

Liverpool scarf - check

Wankfest marathon - due.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Anyone see the Mark Wilson tweet under that? @markefc69 - I wonder who he supports. Imagine being such an absolute shitstain of a human being that you tweet that under a video of kids celebrating.

• Upvote 1

Might be unpopular to say but I'm not a fan of the Hendo shuffle. Same in Madrid. Just wipe your sweat, grab it, kiss it and lift that fucker in the air. 4 seconds in the air, lift it again with one arm shouting "yerrrsss fucking get in" then pass it along and walk off and get ready to do it all again next season. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Might be unpopular to say but I'm not a fan of the Hendo shuffle. Same in Madrid. Just wipe your sweat, grab it, kiss it and lift that fucker in the air. 4 seconds in the air, lift it again with one arm shouting "yerrrsss fucking get in" then pass it along and walk off and get ready to do it all again next season. 

Fuck that.

Milk it Hendo lad.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Anyone see the Mark Wilson tweet under that? @markefc69 - I wonder who he supports. Imagine being such an absolute shitstain of a human being that you tweet that under a video of kids celebrating.

He is a sad, strange little man and he has my pity.