You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) - Premier League Champions - 22/7/20 - 20:15

Bjornebye

I hate Chelsea. Once got dropped off by a Taxi outside Stamford Bridge and was accused by one of their many neanderthals of dressing like a girl. To be fair he had a point, not that there’s anything wrong with this in these enlightened times.

For some reason I’d selected black jeans, a black top and white trainers for my outfit which was a common colour combination many females were adopting back then. 

Being a shy and insecure type, this seriously impacted my self confidence on the day which, I’m pretty sure, transmitted to the players as Liverpool lost 1-0.

Their supporters also tarnish the good name of Sheds. I like Sheds but not their Shed. 

I hope we win 10-0 and that the fight for gender equality and acceptance of individual style continues to progress positively. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

This.

I was gutted to lose the streak of not losing from a winning position. 

Plus the home record in all comps to Atletico.  Especially when we should have been out of sight in that game.

I think Chelsea are clear favourites given they’re fighting for a CL spot and we can’t seem to muster an adequate level of focus since winning the league, but we’ll see. A third straight season unbeaten at home and equalling or surpassing last season’s points total would be incredibly impressive achievements, so I hope we can switch back on and get them done.

Beat Chelsea here and, for the second season running, we will have surpassed the ridiculous points tally they accrued in that first campaign under Mourinho, despite having nothing like the same level of spending power. How fucking impressive would that be in and of itself? Then we can look ahead to Newcastle and, hopefully, finishing on 99.

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I think Chelsea are clear favourites given they’re fighting for a CL spot and we can’t seem to muster an adequate level of focus since winning the league, but we’ll see. A third straight season unbeaten at home and equalling or surpassing last season’s points total would be incredibly impressive achievements, so I hope we can switch back on and get them done.

Beat Chelsea here and, for the second season running, we will have surpassed the ridiculous points tally they accrued in that first campaign under Mourinho, despite having nothing like the same level of spending power. How fucking impressive would that be in and of itself? Then we can look ahead to Newcastle and, hopefully, finishing on 99.

Clear favourites?

9 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Clear favourites?

Maybe that’s an overstatement. I just think with us a bit off the pace and having comparatively little to play for, they’re the more likely winners. Cut out the stupid shit and take another 20% of our chances and it’s another matter entirely.

18 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

You'll never be happy***, move on and follow Rugby league or something else. 

*** Unless we lose a game or two at the beginning of next season, then you'll be in your element. 

Each to their own and all that, but I'm seriously baffled as why you actually bother watching the game, let alone claiming to be a red. How on earth you can be so miserable after the team you claim to follow has lifted the title after 30 years is beyond me, maybe's you are an Everton tit. 

This in a fucking nutshell 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I aim to please! I never quite manage it but I aim for it!

I have nothing against you mate, just mix it up a bit...the negativity despite what the team has achieved is just tedious now. Enjoy the fact the team you support has won the title and go back to being a miserable sod next season. 

39 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I have nothing against you mate, just mix it up a bit...the negativity despite what the team has achieved is just tedious now. Enjoy the fact the team you support has won the title and go back to being a miserable sod next season. 

It's my mindset mate I couldn't alter it now if I tried (and I have tried)!

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

It's my mindset mate I couldn't alter it now if I tried (and I have tried)!

You need to try harder mate, make it a mission in your life to enjoy the positive moments, you might like it.