You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tyldesley

Section_31

I tell you what Andy, this unprecedented success from Jurgen Klopp and his Liverpool team reminds me of sir Alex Ferguson and that famous balmy night in Barcelona. 

To his wife- that’s great head love, I haven’t sweated like that since Barcelona in 99, when against the odds, sir Alex...where are you going?

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Reckoner said:

I tell you what Andy, this unprecedented success from Jurgen Klopp and his Liverpool team reminds me of sir Alex Ferguson and that famous balmy night in Barcelona. 

To his wife- that’s great head love, I haven’t sweated like that since Barcelona in 99, when against the odds, sir Alex...where are you going?

Funny shit man!

He's a cunt, my mate (yeah I know) knew him and I trust his judgement. 

There's a whole cartoon strip (Viz style) that could be written where good old Clive finds himself unemployed and wanders around with his commentary mic where every single experience he has just happens to remind him of that balmy night in Barcelona. 

I'd laugh anyway 

• 4 months later...

I think he is an utter gobshite. He thinks he's funny and isn't in the slightest. he was saying stuff last night and you could feel McCoist just being quiet thinning "yeah I'm not entertaining that you're chatting shite". the bit when he started having a pop at the young lad who was fixing the referees VAR kit on his sleeve "Imagine growing up saying I want to be the guy that changes the refs Var kit on his arm" what an arrogant little prick. Cunt of a man 

That lads parents etc will have seen him on the telly there made up their son is on the tv at such a big game. Then that little dweeb starts digging him out. 

*fucks off to set up yet another twitter account to call him a cunt and remind rachel riley that she's a disgusting racist hypocrite boggle eyed cunt" 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Yeah, I was thinking that was a really strange comment to make, maybe that's why ITV fucked him off as a rambling fool.

I have said it before, but I don't mind McCoist on co-commentary, definitely one of the better ones.

Yeah McCoist is sound in his commentary. He was hilarious weeks ago on soccer saturday, they must have been working from home with backgrounds for sky. The camera cut to him and he's looking down with his reading glasses and shit himself when he realised. Blatantly checking his horses hahaha 

I thought the stuff about Stockley Park sounding like the worlds worst theme park and "the batteries have gone in his heated gilet" line quite amusing in all honesty*. A million miles better than Tyler, or anyone from Sky, for that matter. 

*Bear in mind that not a week passes without me laughing my balls off over Mike Parry snorting cinnamon or the "democracy manifest" video, so that gives you an idea of my sense of humour.   

• Upvote 2

Tildsley was brilliant on Radio City back in the day. Remember him doing a commentary at the Stadium of Light where they hadn't been allocated a proper place in the press box and had to do it outside at the back of the stand with a guy with a drum next to him and he started getting roughed up when we scored. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Tildsley was brilliant on Radio City back in the day. Remember him doing a commentary at the Stadium of Light where they hadn't been allocated a proper place in the press box and had to do it outside at the back of the stand with a guy with a drum next to him and he started getting roughed up when we scored. 

For the benefit of the kids, Sir Roger means the REAL Stadium of Light in Lisbon and not Sunderland.

• Upvote 1

He's started flogging his match notes as framed A4 prints for £25. £35 if you want him to sign it. He took shit loads of orders in his first few weeks and has had to buy a unit near his house with people packing and sending them for him. Fair play, people will buy stuff like that. 

He's still a bitter little fart. 

2 hours ago, Total Longo said:

*Bear in mind that not a week passes without me laughing my balls off over Mike Parry snorting cinnamon or the "democracy manifest" video, so that gives you an idea of my sense of humour.   

You say that like everyone doesn't do it. They do, don't they? Can't be just me and you, surely?

"A Chinese meal? A succulent Chinese meal"

• Upvote 3