Quantcast
Arsenal (A) Premier League - 15/7/20 - 20:15 - Page 16 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Arsenal (A) Premier League - 15/7/20 - 20:15

1 minute ago, J-V said:

Tyler the twat has just mentioned Salah when he wen't off 10minutes ago

Be fair , who could tell the difference tonight

Mane been good, Gomez, Nabby been good, Minamino lively. The rest have been pretty shite, as has the ref and VAR

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

Better we get this stuff out of our system before the new season starts.

This bunch of players are the opposite of so many of the frauds who played for us over the lean years - they flourish when the pressure’s on. We’ll be fine when it matters. 

I’d rather have seen more of the young lads after we’d won the title, but I find it hard to be too bothered about any of this stuff. 

Spot on.

3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Better we get this stuff out of our system before the new season starts.

This bunch of players are the opposite of so many of the frauds who played for us over the lean years - they flourish when the pressure’s on. We’ll be fine when it matters. 

I’d rather have seen more of the young lads after we’d won the title, but I find it hard to be too bothered about any of this stuff. 

Agree 100%, this team turns up when the pressure is on. First team in my life time that it has proper balls when it matters 

Mane was good, Robertson and Gomez were okay, Keita and Minamino did okay when they came on, the rest were varying degrees of shite.

Happily see Jones, Williams, Elliot, and the enormous ginger lad start the next two games. 

Fucking rubbish, yet again.  I'm sure Arsenal were shitting themselves when we hooked Salah for super sub Origi 30 subs 0 goals

This side is going backwards without investment so we may pray that some stupid cunt comes in for Oxocube, Wilson, Lovren, Shaqiri or every other cunt outside the first XI.  

I sure as fuck don't hope the club dine out on the league win as long as Origi has the barca goals