Quantcast
Arsenal (A) Premier League - 15/7/20 - 20:15 - Page 15 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Arsenal (A) Premier League - 15/7/20 - 20:15

1 minute ago, Aw Geez said:

Shite finishing for most of the season has been masked by a rock solid defence. When Ali and VVD have a whoopsie each it's too much

Oh Jesus 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lee909 said:

I'm assuming there's a bit of a drop off with the players not wanting to get injured and taking it easy with next season literally weeks away. 

Overcomplicating things there mate.

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Hopefully our edge will come back once the new season starts because we are as blunt as fuck.

Can't see it . I am happy with title. Kids should have been played they would have got us over the line. 

If I’m watching on the telly box I always pause the game for five minutes then start later because I don’t want to follow it on here and watch it for myself, I fast forwarded after 65 minutes as we all knew where this was going.

Grim watching.

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

It should always matter especially against these cockney cunts!

I hate losing, I don’t think the drop off is intentional. But when it matters this team win. 

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

I can't help but feel that we've run our first team into the ground. We've been struggling since Norwich away. 

We'd better make some shrewd signings in the window then. You know, keep the team fresh.....

Just now, clockspeed said:

Can't see it . I am happy with title. Kids should have been played they would have got us over the line. 

More one of them things in the back of the head. Doesn't take must drop off at this level to see this. 

Mind you seeing Origi this season it's enough. He's been fucking shite this season and needs replaced

3 minutes ago, J-V said:

Overcomplicating things there mate.

I think it’s a good point mate

1 minute ago, Reckoner said:

I think it’s a good point mate

Absolutely no way the players will be thinking of that.  Staff Yes.

Better we get this stuff out of our system before the new season starts.

This bunch of players are the opposite of so many of the frauds who played for us over the lean years - they flourish when the pressure’s on. We’ll be fine when it matters. 

I’d rather have seen more of the young lads after we’d won the title, but I find it hard to be too bothered about any of this stuff. 

• Upvote 3