You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) Premier League - 15/7/20 - 20:15

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Agree 100%, this team turns up when the pressure is on. First team in my life time that has proper balls when it matters 

No pressure in setting premier league records or retaining our European cup when facing a bang average Atletico side then?  

Just now, Manny said:

The fuck was that goal disallowed for at the end? Less of a foul than on Minamino earlier

Not the reason we lost but I’m fucking pig sick of getting the rough end of the stick from these cunts in the middle every single week.

Absolutely right. We’ve had fuck all given since the restart. Origi, at worst, makes a back for the man who goes down clutching his face.

We have looked a little bit void of imagination and creativity in the final third for quite a while. Were champions hard to complain. No fucking idea of brains at the beach or we genuinely have just hit complacency. I've said it so many times this squad needs a quality injection to maintain the excellence its achieved. Standing still is going backwards. 

Absolutely fucking awful.

Gifted them two goals so they could just put everybody behind ball in 2nd half and sit and defend.

We'd have battered them if they'd have had to play, but we gave them it to sit on and they happily took the chance to sit and defend as we huffed and puffed with no real head of steam ever coming.

An absolutely fucking disgraceful performance this tonight, summed up by two laughable and totally unacceptable errors.

Yeah the title is won, and yeah it feels great....it is everything and it is a magnificent achievement - but we have pissed away a chance to set records that would probably never be broken....ok so what we can argue, winning it is all that matters - but with us unable to to have crowds in and celebrate properly and enjoy all that that brings, I know i was looking for the team to really show everybody why they are the Champions on this run and sit back and enjoy watching us be crowned and set records as we are.

What we have served up here tonight is simply not on regardless.....we have given an abosolutely abysmal Arsenal team who offered fuck all 3 pts, and we've denied ourselves a place in the record books - and the frustrating thing is it just should not have happened.

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

We have looked a little bit void of imagination and creativity in the final third for quite a while. Were champions hard to complain. No fucking idea of brains at the beach or we genuinely have just hit complacency. I've said it so many times this squad needs a quality injection to maintain the excellence its achieved. Standing still is going backwards. 

Yep, I think we need some fresh blood - it’s very hard for the same squad to do it week after week for 3 seasons on the trot.

All I kept seeing online from the Keita fanboys how the game was crying out for him - giving out how our best midfielder didn’t start. He came on and offered the square root of sweet fuck all.

salah against Burnley & tonight has been very wasteful. 

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Absolutely fucking awful.

Gifted them two goals so they could just put everybody behind ball in 2nd half and sit and defend.

We'd have battered them if they'd have had to play, but we gave them it to sit on and they happily took the chance to sit and defend as we huffed and puffed with no real head of steam ever coming.

An absolutely fucking disgraceful performabce this tonight, summed up by two laughable and totally unacceptable errors.

Yeah the title is won, and yeah it feels great....it is everything and it is a magnificrmy achievement - but we have pissed away a chance to set records that would probably never be broken....ok so what we can argue, winning it is all that matters - but with us unable to to have crowds in and celebrate properly and enjoy all that that brings, I know i was looking for the team to really show everybody why they are the Champions on this run and sit back and enjoy watching us be crowned and set records as we are.

What we have served up here tonight is simply not on regardless.....we have given an abosolutely abysmal Arsenal team who offered fuck all 3 pts, and we've denied ourselves a place in the record books - and the frustrating thing is it just should not have happened.

Spot on

1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

Would have been nice to keep winning for the points record but in the grand scheme of things I'm not arsed.  We've done it when it really mattered. 

Champions lads. 

This.

I never was that arsed about the points record (although it would have been nice). I was much more gutted about going out of the FA Cup and the Champions League.  If we still had something to play for, the end of this season wouldn't feel like a party you should have left an hour ago. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Mark M said:

All I kept seeing online from the Keita fanboys how the game was crying out for him - giving out how our best midfielder didn’t start. He came on and offered the square root of sweet fuck all.

Yet still manged to offer more than Ox. That's not saying much though for either of them.

1 minute ago, Mark M said:

Yup Kieta has really failed to shine.  Oxocube has always been completely fucking shite with the odd goal masking it, meaning there's zero depth in this side at all beyond the first XI and they're burnt out.   Have been before the break too as fluking league wins and going out of the European cup to a shite Atletico side shown.

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Yep. I don’t think it’s essential that we fork out for mega-money, guaranteed starters but a fair outlay on a couple of players who can step in without inducing a sinking feeling when form dips or injury hits would be welcome. This isn’t the youngest squad either, so standing completely still doesn’t bode well for a prolonged stint at the top.

• Upvote 1

The boys left for the beach some time ago. Just end the season now and give us the trophy.

Two very, very poor decisions by players who should know better and sold the keeper out on both occasions. You never put your own keeper under pressure. End of. But we did and paid for it.

Hope Jurgen gives them a fucking bollocking after that shit show. The only way arsenal were ever going to get back into that game was via a mistake. And the only way they were going to get a winner was via another mistake. After that, they were just going to sit deep and see how many more mistakes we made.

Just looking forward to the trophy lift and next season now.