You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) Premier League - 15/7/20 - 20:15

Bjornebye

Fucked up a couple of times but fuck me some of the moaning on here .

We've won the league a prize that we though that was never going to happen and yet everyone is whinging over a game that in the grand scheme of things means fuck all...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, niallers said:

Hysterical fannyitis is rearing its ugly head again. 

Why would you give a fuck, you think breaking premier league records is pointless

1 minute ago, J-V said:

Ox is a waste of fucking space.  Some twats will pay good money for his just get rid.

Some daft cunt will need him to fulfil the stupid homegrown quota, unfortunately that's us.  Never seen a player so fucking bang average get so much praise, Kieta is twice the player.  This cunt belongs in the championship with Joe Allen.

He''s due one of his rare goals where people pretend that makes him worth a place in the side, hopefully comes second half.

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

True, but it doesn’t help our chances going into next season, especially if the squad isn’t strengthened. The difference in that respect won’t necessarily come from us, but opposition teams who see a plausible scalp rather than runaway champions.

We should be scaring the shit out of teams in the way Man City did for the previous two season; even this time around, when it’s proven that you stand a good chance of getting a result if you give it a go, most of their opponents are not just beaten but thrashed before they take to the pitch.

Nothing strikes fear into a team more than Origi coming off the bench. 

Just now, dockers_strike said:

No option? He got fabinho and 2 other of our players in front of him! Watch the replay!

Sorry just did. Don’t know why he didn’t just throw to Fabinho.

Allison was very lax on dealing with it though. 

1 minute ago, Stickman said:

We've won the league a prize that we though that was never going to happen and yet everyone is whinging over a game that in the grand scheme of things means fuck all...

Breaking the premier league points record is not fucking fuck all.  It's the difference in just another league win and one that stays in the history books.

Though, i suspect this patronising shite is going to be repeated into next season too when we fail to invest and start the season poorly.  LEagues won boys, jobs done, dissolve the club now, nothing else to ever win or play for again.

14 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Why would you give a fuck, you think breaking premier league records is pointless

Some daft cunt will need him to fulfil the stupid homegrown quota, unfortunately that's us.  Never seen a player so fucking bang average get so much praise, Kieta is twice the player.  This cunt belongs in the championship with Joe Allen.

He''s due one of his rare goals where people pretend that makes him worth a place in the side, hopefully comes second half.

It's not something i give 2 fucks about really. We've won the league which is what i wanted. We didn't break records winning the champions league last year but we still enjoyed it. I'm not happy about tonight but it's not important to be honest. We've been going at near impossible levels for 2 years and this is basically a preseason game. We've dropped our levels that would never happen with something on the line. Last summer we were terrible in preseason but when it mattered, we delivered. This is a nothing game, to me anyway. I'd have played the young lads.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Stickman said:

That points record means something to me. Probably a lot of other fans as well.