You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

I should add also, the Jason Lee sketches, which everyone acknowledges 30 years later were in very poor taste, Baddiel wasn't the only participant in them. Frank Skinner co-wrote and featured in each and every one. Skinner should bear equal blame for them; just because he didn't wear the boot polish - presumably because Baddiel looks quite ethnic already, and therefore can be a bit more convincing in the role - doesn't mean he should escape criticism. And yet nobody ever demands apologies from Skinner or even brings it up. Can't imagine why.

26 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I think it's more about the Corbyn thing. See also Rachel Riley and Tracy-Ann Oberman.

Rachel Riley is a liar and a slanderous bitch. Tracy-Ann Oberman bullies 16 year old girls and lies about anti-semitism. 

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2021/02/tracy-ann-obermans-faux-victimhood.html

I stated above I respect what baddiel has done against anti-semitism, but lets not let that get in the way of you implying your usual bollocks. 

22 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I should add also, the Jason Lee sketches, which everyone acknowledges 30 years later were in very poor taste, Baddiel wasn't the only participant in them. Frank Skinner co-wrote and featured in each and every one. Skinner should bear equal blame for them; just because he didn't wear the boot polish - presumably because Baddiel looks quite ethnic already, and therefore can be a bit more convincing in the role - doesn't mean he should escape criticism. And yet nobody ever demands apologies from Skinner or even brings it up. Can't imagine why.

Aah yes Frank Skinner blacked up then went all over twitter accusing people of racism. I missed that. 

Muppet. 

14 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

But that’s not what he said is it? He created imaginary 14 ur old fans, then said he thought about replying asking for anal sex. He didn’t so it.  It’s a standard shock gag. Something say Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr or countless comedians could have made.   

Hmm not sure they would joke about bumming children but I could be wrong. But fair enough, if you're ok with it then fine. For me it just adds to the list I put above of things I don't like about him, I think he is a prick and I'm sure he might well think I'm one as well and I'm fine with that. I also don't like people who use anti-semitism as a defence mechanism when it isn't even there. See attacks on Corbyn etc. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Rachel Riley is a liar and a slanderous bitch. Tracy-Ann Oberman bullies 16 year old girls. 

I stated above I respect what baddiel has done against anti-semitism, but lets not let that get in the way of you implying your usual bollocks. 

Aah yes Frank Skinner blacked up then went all over twitter accusing people of racism. I missed that. 

Muppet. 

Plus, we all know what a hot tempered bully that Skinner is. 

There was absolutely no way that Baddiel could've stood up to him and said "nah, bad idea this. You can black up if you want, but I'm not going to." 

No way, at all. 

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yeah, I'm positive it was him, before he was famous.

It was discussed on here years back and backed up.

I'm sure unless it was another comedian before they were famous, in which case I take my terrible personal attack back...

Well he was a college teacher in his 20's I believe. Can't find anything to do with a schoolgirl.