aRdja

Cancel Culture

I'm so glad I don't live in fucking Stoke or Nuneaton or some other flag waving shithole I'd end up doing time

Completely, and possibly intentionally, missing the fucking point. It's not the flag they're taking the piss out of, its the sudden use of the flag in the background from cabinet ministers during interviews. They suddenly appeared once the Brexit deadline had passed. I couldn't give two shits myself, but it's clearly designed to convey a certain message to a certain demographic and all a bit pathetic. Worthy of a piss take in fact. But hey, now that the bbc is loaded with Tory appointees, privatise it so you can't get rid of them eh?

This cunt is milking it despite the fact he should be in jail getting dry shagged up his shitty arse that his mum still wipes for him the fucking horrible corrupt tory cunt

Jenrick is literally laughing along with them, and yet every single one of the gammon in those replies would, with total and utter conviction, tell you he votes Tory because they love this country and respect the flag etc

I've worked myself up into a right foul mood, where's Major Tom when you need to let off some steam? 

• Upvote 1

Patriotic as fuck, swindling the country you love out of 30 million in tax for your mate. 

Patriotic as fuck failing to provide PPE, or a workable track and trace, so long as your mates make money from hard working tax payers. 

Trying to get inside the thinking of people like that is critical. English nationalism seems so toxic compared to Scottish and Welsh nationalism, which is strange since England should be the last country complaining about invading foreigners disrespecting a country's customs.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

kxY6bn2.png

Think he forgot ‘doffing cunt’ in his bio.

I wonder if he will answer tomorrow when I ring him and ask him why he's such a racist horrible cunt? 

Now the gammons are demanding Sturgeon resign because she broke ministerial code...... the same ones who called people "woke" for demanding Patel be sacked for... you guessed it - breaking ministerial code. 

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I wonder if he will answer tomorrow when I ring him and ask him why he's such a racist horrible cunt? 

Might help your cause if you were to identify as one Mislav Orsic for the duration of the call.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

Completely, and possibly intentionally, missing the fucking point. It's not the flag they're taking the piss out of, its the sudden use of the flag in the background from cabinet ministers during interviews. They suddenly appeared once the Brexit deadline had passed. I couldn't give two shits myself, but it's clearly designed to convey a certain message to a certain demographic and all a bit pathetic. Worthy of a piss take in fact. But hey, now that the bbc is loaded with Tory appointees, privatise it so you can't get rid of them eh?

'Why have you got British flags up when you wont even give its citizens a basic standard of living,in line with other countries of similar wealth?' 'Why have you never fought to stop those citizens losing their jobs when those jobs are exported to China or elsewhere?' Flag of convenience,much?

14 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Nothing to see here. Just a Tory MP implying that a non-white Brit should go and live in another country. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/lia_nici/status/1372525673127014401

Where is that happening? Not challenging, just the linked tweet is a video of the presenters sneering at a flag.

59 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Where is that happening? Not challenging, just the linked tweet is a video of the presenters sneering at a flag.

Lia Nici MP for Great Grimsby.

Not that Naga Munchetty can do anything about it: last time she pointed out that people saying "go back to where you came from" to her are racist as fuck, the BBC bollocked her for lack of impartiality.