You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Well, same difference. There wouldn't be any of those in Israel either.

Palestinians live within Israel therefore their home would be classed as a Palestinian persons home. Answer the question and stop trying to wriggle out of it like a tory. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Palestinians live within Israel therefore their home would be classed as a Palestinian persons home.

No. They. Don't.

If you're talking about Arab-Israelis, then refer to them in those terms.

Thanks for yet another neg, by the way. Really proves your commitment to honest debate.

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

No. They. Don't.

If you're talking about Arab-Israelis, then refer to them in those terms.

Thanks for yet another neg, by the way. Really proves your commitment to honest debate.

Haha the hypocrisy again. "honest debate" when you're trying as usual to wriggle out of a direct question (which I negged you for). You try being honest for once and you'll get reasonable debate. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha the hypocrisy again. "honest debate" when you're trying as usual to wriggle out of a direct question (which I negged you for). You try being honest for once and you'll get reasonable debate. 

You asked me a question which is unanswerable. That's your fault, not mine.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You asked me a question which is unanswerable. That's your fault, not mine.

Another lie, yet again you're proving that you're the most disingenuous poster on this forum. I already got your bullshit answer and proved it wrong, I just wanted to see if you were "man enough" to acknowledge it. As usual, balls the size of molecules. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Another lie, yet again you're proving that you're the most disingenuous poster on this forum. I already got your bullshit answer and proved it wrong, I just wanted to see if you were "man enough" to acknowledge it. As usual, balls the size of molecules. 

Face facts you're an anti-semantic anti-semite.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Now they're saying they were real, but they can't seem to make their minds up if they were placed illicitly or not.

I bet some salesman who spent the weekend celebrating selling some great spaces on Friday will be having a very, very difficult morning tomorrow. 

• 2 weeks later...

The right wing hot takes about Novara are laughable. Comparing being booted off an online platform for consistently breaching the terms and conditions that you agreed to when signing up for that platform with being kicked off a platform for absolutely no reason and with no explanation being given by the service provider and then almost instantly reinstated. 

They're two entirely different, incomparable situations. And, deep down, the right know this. They're publicly claiming otherwise purely to keep up the sense of victimhood and to keep up the grift. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The right wing hot takes about Novara are laughable. Comparing being booted off an online platform for consistently breaching the terms and conditions that you agreed to when signing up for that platform with being kicked off a platform for absolutely no reason and with no explanation being given by the service provider and then almost instantly reinstated. 

They're two entirely different, incomparable situations. And, deep down, the right know this. They're publicly claiming otherwise purely to keep up the sense of victimhood and to keep up the grift. 

Yes mate.  That thing we don’t mind happening to people we don’t like has happened to us but it’s different because it’s us.  Promise.  

On 13/10/2021 at 15:34, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It isn't.

But a functioning Palestinian state and the right of Palestinian return is incompatible with the structural racism of the Israeli state in its current form. Nevertheless, South Africa still exists post-Apartheid and so could Israel.

Nope, completely different. South Africa is not surrounded by countries who made a vow to destroy it.