You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

You want to get yourself one of this new fangled dvd players Tone, keep the VHS player though, I reckon you can sell that to hipsters in a few years for a tidy sum.

Dont tell Tony about mp3 players otherwise he'll show up outside your house with an angry mob carrying pitchforks.

I'm just so tired of these people, what exhausts me the most is that it's not even genuine, it's actually a 'job', in modern Britain and the USA, saying inflamatory shit is actually a career option when your career hits the skids, something that gets you called on radio shows and Questiontime and lets you sell mugs and keyrings. If that's not fall of Rome shit, I really don't know what is. 

"All fat people should be gassed"

"OMG can't believe he/she said that"

"Hi it's Pandora fuckbucket here from Newsnight, would you come on our show for three grand?"

"yes please." 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

The fucking state of that from Philips though. Politicians are a fucking embarrassment, total lightweights with zero gravitas. I’ve not voted for many years and to be perfectly honest I can’t see myself ever voting again.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

The fucking state of that from Philips though. Politicians are a fucking embarrassment, total lightweights with zero gravitas. I’ve not voted for many years and to be perfectly honest I can’t see myself ever voting again.

She's a cunt I can't stand her. 

• Upvote 1

Today’s Daily Hail has an article by Vine headed with ‘You want to meet a real bigot try speaking to a liberal’ I’m not linking for obvious reasons.

If they manage to create a narrative whereby those who oppose oppression, suffering and inequality are the bad guys you have to take a step back and applaud the sheer shithousery.

I know the Sewell/Mirza report hinted at this line of argument, but I didn’t think they’d have the chutzpah to actually see it though.

29 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Today’s Daily Hail has an article by Vine headed with ‘You want to meet a real bigot try speaking to a liberal’ I’m not linking for obvious reasons.

If they manage to create a narrative whereby those who oppose oppression, suffering and inequality are the bad guys you have to take a step back and applaud the sheer shithousery.

I know the Sewell/Mirza report hinted at this line of argument, but I didn’t think they’d have the chutzpah to actually see it though.

I think that is exactly what they want to and have succeeded in doing. Woke is now an insult, derogatory term. 

Anyone speaking up is justed called woke and can therefore be ignored as a hard left nutcase who hates this country.

The definition has morphed from, alert to injustice, to especially pretentious. 

2 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I think that is exactly what they want to and have succeeded in doing. Woke is now an insult, derogatory term. 

Anyone speaking up is justed called woke and can therefore be ignored as a hard left nutcase who hates this country.

The definition has morphed from, alert to injustice, to especially pretentious. 

Yeah, I agree, it's astounding cuntery.

40 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It’s outrageous, I mean look how well the one self confessed Liberal on here is treated. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s outrageous, I mean look how well the one self confessed Liberal on here is treated. 

The least liberal liberal ever. Everyone can see through the lies and right wing undertone.