You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Food Amnesty

niallers

The following foods and food items can do one as they're all fucking rancid 

Cheese

Garlic

Mayonnaise 

Curry 

Tomatoes

Coffee

Salad cream

Brown, red and pink sauce 

All wine 

That's all for now. I'll be back if I remember anymore.

Up the bland palated minority.

• Downvote 1

There was a guy on that fussy eaters a few years ago who only ate asda salt and vinegar crisps and asda cheese pizzas, and that was it! That's madness. I'm not that bad. I just like plain food. Stews, shepherd's pie, roast dinners, steak, fish and chips. That'll do. And yes, if there's beans going, I'll add them to my fry up!

• Upvote 1

I like fried spam butties, the wife says it smells like dog food.

I dont eat any sea food other than cod from the chippy or Birds Eye cod fishfingers.

One of the wife's mates eats everything in order , so if she has steak, chips and peas , she eats the steak first, then the chips, then the peas. I am the exact opposite even verging on OCD where if the steak and peas have gone I leave the rest of the chips.

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I like fried spam butties, the wife says it smells like dog food.

I dont eat any sea food other than cod from the chippy or Birds Eye cod fishfingers.

One of the wife's mates eats everything in order , so if she has steak, chips and peas , she eats the steak first, then the chips, then the peas. I am the exact opposite even verging on OCD where if the steak and peas have gone I leave the rest of the chips.

You leave chips?

BA3E8676-F385-4483-8F30-F3ED56795BC7.gif

Amnesty threads are for people that know they are the worst kind of humans. Real scum of the earth, even Hitler had more friends. 

Live and die by your opinions, don't hide behind amnesty. 

You deserve to eat nothing but tinned meatnalls and smash the rest of your life. Pudding is ready salted crisps

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Amnesty threads are for people that know they are the worst kind of humans. Real scum of the earth, even Hitler had more friends. 

Live and die by your opinions, don't hide behind amnesty. 

You deserve to eat nothing but tinned meatnalls and smash the rest of your life. Pudding is ready salted crisps

Its ok the cunt doesn't appear to eat anything decent anyway. 

Mussels. Taste like bottom paste which is why you need to drown them in wine.

Oysters. Consistency like jizz and tastes the same. Probably.

Although I'm sure I'm not alone with those two and is perhaps missing the point of an amnesty.