You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) Premier League 11/7/20 - 15:00

Bjornebye

The officials were an absolute disgrace yesterday. We has two clear pens ffs and they did fuck all and VAR is as useful as a chocolate teapot when you have idiots running it. If that was the Mancs yesterday they get both them pens.

Trent and Robbo were spot on yesterday and its blatantly obvious how incompetent the officals and VAR are. Mike Riley needs to be sacked and I would bring in Mark Halsey in as his replacement. 

Guest Alex_K
2 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Fucking love them.

Good clips. "The contact echoed down the fucking stadium". Expect Trent to be next captain of the club.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I can't believe how much contact they were allowing against Alisson. Refs always blow for keeper infringement, yesterday was the first time I've ever seen a ref ignore it and do so constantly.

Haven’t seen such a thing since...... last time Burnley were at Anfield, when Andre Marriner allowed a goal to stand despite two Burnley players blatantly fouling Alisson (and replays showed that Marriner had an unobstructed view - make of that what you will)

19 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Do you really think the football's been different? 

The league sells the experience not quality of football as often as not. The product is built on that, the passion from the fans has been Englands meal ticket to the top table.

Look at the games today - pretty dire all around. 

When the highlight is a Mourinho Spurs vs an Arteta Arsenal training match there is no question that football has changed.

14 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

He's saying fernandes got a fucking pen at villa for less than was put on him by the Burnley player.

Ive no problem with our players letting the officials know they had a shit game.

It's not that I have a problem with it at all, I think it's great. Even in American sports I love it when the players/coaches tell it like it is with the officials but that kind of shit tends to get them fined over here which is why I said it probably isn't something he should've said with the camera on him. Doesn't seem to be that big of an issue though over there.