You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) Premier League 11/7/20 - 15:00

Bjornebye

Dogshite.

Really pissed off with that.

Wasted chance to get 19 home wins and now pretty much blown 100 pts i reckon.

Yeah of course all that is just dressing and does not really matter - fuck me we'd take winning league with 80 pts on last day....but it is just irritating.

Burnley are dog shit, that was poor. The players have done amazing these last 2 year's but youre nuts if you don't think we need improvements. A midfielder and a striker.  100 percent a striker. I think not signing Werner will be something we look back on with regret. I don't think this side goes again with out new talent it asks way too much.

Anyway 90 minutes of knee jerk over fuck it. 

Robertson and Fabinho were great.

Williams and Jones both showed a lot of promise.

Mane was anonymous in the second half.

Mo’s finishing really let him down.
Bobby was genuinely awful, time to give Minamino a go there IMO.

I shouldn't care but absolutely pissed off at that. We were totally in cruise control mode and just couldn't pick it back up once they equalised.

I wanted us to win ever home game. 

They were their usual shithouses at set pieces and totally allowed to be by the ref who gave our goalkeeper no protection whatsoever and obviously the commentators thought it was hilarious.

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

Robertson and Fabinho were great.

Williams and Jones both showed a lot of promise.

Mane was anonymous in the second half.

Mo’s finishing really let him down.
Bobby was awful. 

Does he only have 8 League goals this Season?

I’ve hated the idea of VAR from as soon as it was mooted and today was the epitome of why it’s pointless. 

the goal we conceded was shite and we absolutely shouldn’t concede like that, but that VAR is not allowed to correct an obviously wrong offside call that does lead directly to a goal is just as pointless as it not being able to be used to say a corner that leads to a goal should’ve been a goal kick, or that a free kick that gets scored was actually a clean tackle or a dive. 

Then that the same decision system that can confirm Uniteds penalty a mere 2 days ago can not decide there’s a blatant foul on Robertson inside the box because they don’t ever want to overrule their shit mate’s shit on the field decision is a joke.

Winning 19 home games would’ve been great, and this result is way more disappointing than it should be, but...

compare this being our disappointment to Chelsea in 13/14, or Kompany’s goal last season, or half the other disappointments we’ve felt over the last 30 years and I’ll fucking settle for it.

Up the reds.

• Like 1

It's weird isn't it - winning title with so many games to spare has now left us in this strange position where instead of just being made up and celebrating we are watching a team struggle a little bit to play with the intensity they need (understandable as it is) and we've had a good hiding off the oil cheats and now this.

Having to wait so long for the trophy as well does not help.

Would be horrible now to lose at Arsenal or v Chelsea - but it is quite likely i feel and whilst it would not or should not take the shine off an incredible season, it would leave a bit of a weird feeling.

Actually fuck all that... LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - CHAMPIONS

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Damn, I really wanted that 100% home record. A decent performance where we created enough chances but lacked our usual calmness in their box at times, Jones should have done better but he's just a young lad, Salah was just trying too hard imo and he could easily have played in a free player a couple of times. The free kick leading up to their goal was a piss take to be honest, plus we should have had at least one penalty, possibly two. Allison was given little protection from set pieces, to some it up, that cunt Coote was shite. Thought young Jones and Williams did Ok overall and will benefit from starting, hard to believe they are both younger than my eldest son. 

Burnley can fuck off, the ale house cunts.