You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stuff you find in the man drawer

Section_31

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Its Elite so more chance it would be Keith Allen 

Or alien keys.

"What's that you've got dear?"

"My alien Keys from the drawer upstairs."

"What do they do?"

"Open up an interdimensional door to the Tanktata system."

"Ok, remember to get rice on your way home."

• Upvote 2

The wife’s car keys, tape measure, assorted screws and notebooks with various diy project designs. 

She’s the man in our house so the only drawer that fits this thread is hers.

I’m not sure I even have a drawer I could confidently call my own. 

Ancient beer bottle opener with the weird spike thing for piercing pre-ring-pull cans. Origin unknown.

Set of earbuds tangled around fucking everything sharp and metallic, whose sole purpose in the modern age is to make a good rummage almost impossible.

Tiny scissors.

Odd black plastic bits that could be a wine stopper, could be the bits from an old bulb holder. But you keep it 'just in case'.

Sand.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, cochyn said:

Ancient beer bottle opener with the weird spike thing for piercing pre-ring-pull cans. Origin unknown.

Set of earbuds tangled around fucking everything sharp and metallic, whose sole purpose in the modern age is to make a good rummage almost impossible.

Tiny scissors.

Odd black plastic bits that could be a wine stopper, could be the bits from an old bulb holder. But you keep it 'just in case'.

Sand.

No matter how much time you spend untangling earbuds, when you go back they are unwrapped and tangled around everything again.

7 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

No matter how much time you spend untangling earbuds, when you go back they are unwrapped and tangled around everything again.

I use mine for working from home and if I go for a piss I just unplug them from my phone and go the bog with the things dangling about. If I don't they will end up wrapped round the telly in a cleat hitch or something. Even then I get back and have to take them out to un-twirl them so they don't choke me.