You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite non-Premier League team

WhiskeyJar

16 minutes ago, A Red said:

Hereford - Most of childhood up the road from there

Hull - Lived in Beverley a good few years

Rangers - Cos i'm a loyalist proddy bastard

Neg or Rep for Rangers...

Neg for a horrible club? 
Rep for deliberately pissing off Stig? 

I give you a pass. 

• Upvote 1

I look out for the Bristol City and Bristol Rovers results each week. Not for any affection for either club but purely for entertainment as they’re both shite, both sets of supporters are fucking bellends and act as though their rivalry is on a par with the Milan clubs or Boca/River. 

They’re a fucking embarrassment. But much like the blues they’re the gift that keeps on giving. 

To be fair to Leeds, they got the shitty end of the stick in not one but two European finals in the 70s. Against Milan in the 1973 Cup-Winners' Cup, the ref had been bribed. And in the 1975 European Cup final against Bayern, they had a legit goal disallowed and were denied a stonewall penalty when it was still 0-0.

18 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Neg or Rep for Rangers...

Neg for a horrible club? 
Rep for deliberately pissing off Stig? 

I give you a pass. 

You chose your side there pal. Bastard. 

I really fucking hate leeds. Not as much as r*ngers, man utd or chelsea but as much as southampton. Gutted they will be coming back up. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah. Their owner is a cunt. Heard him on Radio Merseyside months ago calling for the league to be voided. 

Sad, bitter bastard he must be. I’ll find out who it is and send him a ‘Liverpool 19 times ! congratulations card ‘

• Upvote 1