You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most Shocking Celebrity Stories

Vincent Vega

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

David Walliams being outed as a bit of a creep on twitter as we speak

He's done fuck all wrong there, I was expecting some actual creepy behaviour, the worst thing he did was ask some fans to come back stage, and then did nothing close to creepy. 

The bar for getting #metoo'd is getting lower every day. 

6 minutes ago, Aventus said:

He's done fuck all wrong there, I was expecting some actual creepy behaviour, the worst thing he did was ask some fans to come back stage, and then did nothing close to creepy. 

Bit dodgy behaviour with them being underage though. He should have made sure their parents were invited too. Creepy prick

13 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Bit dodgy behaviour with them being underage though. He should have made sure their parents were invited too. Creepy prick

It's only seen as dodgy because of the implication that blokes inviting girls back to the dressing room is so they can fuck them. 

He didn't do that though, by all accounts the girls had a great day with nothing sexual even being suggested.

BGT fans will mainly be youmd girls anyway so it's not like they were cherry picked and he probably has people's nans backstage too, and various other ages and genders. 

The girls parents were probably at home, I doubt Dave told their ma's to sit outside like. 

2 minutes ago, Aventus said:

It's only seen as dodgy because of the implication that blokes inviting girls back to the dressing room is so they can fuck them. 

He didn't do that though, by all accounts the girls had a great day with nothing sexual even being suggested.

BGT fans will mainly be youmd girls anyway so it's not like they were cherry picked and he probably has people's nans backstage too, and various other ages and genders. 

The girls parents were probably at home, I doubt Dave told their ma's to sit outside like. 

How much is he paying you?

14 minutes ago, Aventus said:

What’s your favourite Gary Glitter song mate? 

51 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Agree. If you look at her tweets she doesn’t say he ever acted inappropriately. Just that he has fans, who’d asked to meet him and made arrangements with his management, in his dressing room.  They provided phone numbers and contact details for everyone involved. 

She also has an Onlyfans site which I’m sure is a coincidence. 

On 05/07/2020 at 15:02, Dr Nowt said:

Dead hard Ross Kemp getting beaten up by that harpy who was Murdoch's right-hand woman.

I was told about this years ago by a flatmate who used to be the harpy's driver. He said that the harpy definitely didn't catch him in bed with another woman.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I was told about this years ago by a flatmate who used to be the harpy's driver. He said that the harpy definitely didn't catch him in bed with another woman.

I can only hope that caused her some genuine pain. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Gordon Ramsey making a documentary about cocaine and looking shocked and outraged throughout. He used to be a client of my firm and believe me, he deserves a fucking Oscar for that acting. 

Him being a beak head is hardly shocking. 

19 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

It was his absolute nerve in presenting a documentary about drug use that was shocking. A bit like Michael Barrymore doing a documentary about life guards. 

Hahaha 

"Celibacy with John Leslie" 

Occasionally catch a headline on the latest from that Depp case. Fuck knows who's telling the truth, but it all seems startlingly toxic. I mean I've had some blazing rows with girlfriends of christmas past, but it's never even got to full blown insults, never mind tossing glass objects at each other. At least old Johnny has Heard immunity now, I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Occasionally catch a headline on the latest from that Depp case. Fuck knows who's telling the truth, but it all seems startlingly toxic. I mean I've had some blazing rows with girlfriends of christmas past, but it's never even got to full blown insults, never mind tossing glass objects at each other. At least old Johnny has Herd immunity now, I suppose.

She took a shit in his bed maaan