You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most Shocking Celebrity Stories

Vincent Vega

1. Whitney Houston becomes a crack whore.

2. Frank Bough is revealed to be a sex dungeon dweller.

3. Marti Pellow of boy band Wet Wet Wet and Dave Gahan of 80’s boy band Depeche Mode become smackheads.

4. Gerald Sinstadt gets caught knocking one out in a sex cinema.

5. Martin Edwards of Manchester United fame is caught peeking under the doors of the ladies bogs.

Any more pop pickers?

(I’m assuming Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris weren’t that much of a shock to most of us.)

4 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Isn't Mark Wahlberg supposed to have killed someone? 

Well he's known for some racial slurs and was involved in a race related beating if memory serves. 

Surely Bill Cosby needs to be on here. 

Or Chuck Berry having cameras in woman's toilets at his restaurants

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Well he's known for some racial slurs and was involved in a race related beating if memory serves. 

Surely Bill Cosby needs to be on here. 

Or Chuck Berry having cameras in woman's toilets at his restaurants

Marky Mark was imprisoned for 2 years for an insulting a Vietnamese man. He served 45 days. 

33 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

1. Whitney Houston becomes a crack whore.

2. Frank Bough is revealed to be a sex dungeon dweller.

3. Marti Pellow of boy band Wet Wet Wet and Dave Gahan of 80’s boy band Depeche Mode become smackheads.

4. Gerald Sinstadt gets caught knocking one out in a sex cinema.

5. Martin Edwards of Manchester United fame is caught peeking under the doors of the ladies bogs.

Any more pop pickers?

(I’m assuming Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris weren’t that much of a shock to most of us.)

Saville wasn't a shock, Rolf was (to me anyway)!

• Upvote 3

I had heard Wahlberg had got done for Manslaughter but it is a half memory and probably one of these rumours that snowballed. 

John Leslie being accused of date-raping Ulrika. Also Collymore beating the shit out of her for downing a pint

One I only recently found out was Anthony Kiedis - lead singer of RHCP had a relationship with a 14 year old girl despite being 10 years her senior. I think it was accepted that he didn't know her true age and she looked aot older but he is supposed to have continued the relationship after finding out. 

I feel a bit gutted about that one as I really like them. 

1 minute ago, Remmie said:

One I only recently found out was Anthony Kiedis - lead singer of RHCP had a relationship with a 14 year old girl despite being 10 years her senior. I think it was accepted that he didn't know her true age and she looked aot older but he is supposed to have continued the relationship after finding out 

You'll be lucky to find anyone in major touring bands of the 60/70s that it wasn't rife. 

Sean Penn once allegedly tied Madonna to a chair for 9 hours and smacked her around, according to a report she filed with police. She dropped the charges a week later in exchange for him giving her a no-contest divorce, but it still (probably) happened.

I find it simply amazing that he still has a career after that. It doesn't matter how much talent you have, if you get drunk, tie your megastar wife (this was 1989) to a chair and beat her up and only let her go when she agrees to "perform a degrading sex act" one would think there would be some consequences.

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

One I only recently found out was Anthony Kiedis - lead singer of RHCP had a relationship with a 14 year old girl despite being 10 years her senior. I think it was accepted that he didn't know her true age and she looked aot older but he is supposed to have continued the relationship after finding out. 

I feel a bit gutted about that one as I really like them. 

I think I heard about that, took her round a few stops on his tour, turned out she was underage and the daughter of a police chief and there was a missing person's alert out, he smashed her a couple more times after finding this out then kicked her off at the next stop. 

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

You'll be lucky to find anyone in major touring bands of the 60/70s that it wasn't rife. 

Steven Tyler is another one, when he was 27 he got into a relationship with a 14 year old. He wanted to take her on tour with him but he couldn't because she was a minor, so he had the girl signed over to him as the legal guardian. She basically became his adopted daughter. 

He carried on filling her with drugs and shagging her for a couple of years, threw away her birth control pills and then she got pregnant, arl Steve suddenly decided he wasn't having any of it so said he'll bin her off unless she gets an abortion, so she gets rid of it and he fucks her off anyway. Sent packing, back to her parents with a drug problem and ptsd. 

You thinking elvis can't sing

David Icke becoming the chosen one. 

The metal band whose singer was a nonce

Michael J Fox having parkinsons

Bruce Lee having a heart attack, his son getting shot by accident 

Chester Bennington hanging himself 

6 hours ago, Remmie said:

One I only recently found out was Anthony Kiedis - lead singer of RHCP had a relationship with a 14 year old girl despite being 10 years her senior. 

No wonder Reeves and Swayze beat the shit out of him in Point Break.

Im surprised no mention of baby-shagging Lost Prophets weirdo, Ian Watkins.

Minor celebrity, but former Smallville actress, Alison Mack, and her leading involvement in a sex cult that was sex-trafficking women.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/variety.com/2019/tv/news/allison-mack-pleads-guilty-sex-cult-case-1203183189/amp/

Former “Smallville” actress Allison Mack has pleaded guilty in a Brooklyn federal court to her involvement in the NXIVM sex cult case.

Mack, who is best known for her role as Chloe Sullivan on “Smallville,” was indicted in April, 2018 on charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and conspiracy to commit forced labor.

She previously pleaded not guilty to the charges, and faces 15 years to life in prison if convicted. Variety reported that Mack was previously in negotiations for a plea deal with authorities.

According to prosecutors, Mack recruited women into NXIVM, a network of self-help prog rams based in Albany, N.Y. The recruits were told the group would help with women’s empowerment.

Prosecutors say the organization was set up like a pyramid scheme, with courses costing thousands of dollars. Prosecutors also allege that the leader of the group, Keith Raniere, established a secret sex cult within the organization, in which “slaves” were branded in their pelvic areas with his initials.

Mack is accused of coercing two of her “slaves” into having sex with Raniere, for which she received financial benefits.

Raniere, 57, was arrested in March, 2018. Prosecutors allege that he compelled the women, of which there were as many as 50, to stay in the group by threatening to release nude photos or other harmful material.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Im surprised no mention of baby-shagging Lost Prophets weirdo, Ian Watkins.

4 hours ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

You thinking elvis can't sing

David Icke becoming the chosen one. 

The metal band whose singer was a nonce

Michael J Fox having parkinsons

Bruce Lee having a heart attack, his son getting shot by accident 

Chester Bennington hanging himself 

OJ Simpson not killing his wife

The South African athlete with false legs shooting his girlfriend 

George Michael making moves on American cops in toilets

Hugh grant having a bj from a prostitute rather than liz hurley