You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thiago Alcantara

Elite

I said this after the derby & I still feel the same...

Klopp should send a bit part squad member with 10 minutes of the Anfield derby left & pay them a £50k bonus to cripple one of Everton's most important players, really go right through the cunt's knee & end his career.

If there was a way we could just make them go out of business, I would be strongly in favour of it. That last derby has my fucking blood boiling every time I think about it. Everton fucking cunts.

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

Klopp should send a bit part squad member with 10 minutes of the Anfield derby left & pay them a £50k bonus to cripple one of Everton's most important players, really go right through the cunt's knee & end his career.

If there was a way we could just make them go out of business, I would be strongly in favour of it. That last derby has my fucking blood boiling every time I think about it. Everton fucking cunts.

Problem is they're all fucken shite so it would hardly be an equal exchange.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Mook said:

If we cant mange the knee we should default to the teeth at least

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Mook said:

Richarlson please. Fucking scabby faced rat meant what he did 100%.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Mook said:

I'm embarrassed thinking back about the times I said I wouldn't mind them doing well in the league/winning a domestic trophy. 

All of that goodwill has gone straight out of the window after that Derby, they can go fuck themselves, I hope they go under.

The angriest I ever remember being at a game. And I don't lose my temper often. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, an tha said:

Still spewing about that fucking mongrel taking Thiago out.

Gonna be 3 months by time he is back - what goes around comes around and that big nosed twat will get his.

18 hours ago, Aventus said:

I'm embarrassed thinking back about the times I said I wouldn't mind them doing well in the league/winning a domestic trophy. 

All of that goodwill has gone straight out of the window after that Derby, they can go fuck themselves, I hope they go under.

The angriest I ever remember being at a game. And I don't lose my temper often. 

Same. I think we've passed the point of no return with Everton after that last game. They ended one players season and came a cunt hair away from doing the same to Thiago. As it is, they've put him out for at least 3 months. 

I hope Klopp goes out of his way before in the next derby game to highlight their players behaviour in the recent past and put pressure on the referee to sort it out immediately. Gini came out and told us what the dressing room feels: "every time we play them one of them goes way over the top."

They need to be under the fucking microscope. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

Same. I think we've passed the point of no return with Everton after that last game. They ended one players season and came a cunt hair away from doing the same to Thiago. As it is, they've put him out for at least 3 months. 

I hope Klopp goes out of his way before in the next derby game to highlight their players behaviour in the recent past and put pressure on the referee to sort it out immediately. Gini came out and told us what the dressing room feels: "every time we play them one of them goes way over the top."

They need to be under the fucking microscope. 

Can you imagine the fume if one of ours ended the season of one of their most influential players (whoever that might be) and another kicked their new signing out of the game for 3 months and counting?!

They'd be starting a 'petition' to get the club wound up and those two cunts kelly and catcher in the rye going on about 'murderpool' like a fucking steam hammer.

• Upvote 1

Careful Thiago lad those kind of exercises could put Keita out for 3 months 

@JamesPearceLFC

Big boost forLFC Thiago back working outside with the rehab coaches. Not full training yet but an important step forward for him following two months out with a knee injury.

Epc-2ziXcAEiC23?format=jpg&name=small

Epc-5r_XMAEuO8g?format=jpg&name=small

Thiago back working outside with the rehab coaches. Not full training yet but an important step forward for him following two months out with a knee injury.

• Upvote 6