Quantcast
Thiago Alcantara - Page 77 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Elite

Thiago Alcantara

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I didn't know his mum was a hockey player. Definitely runs in the family. All I inherited from my parents was flat feet and small ears.

Oh dear you were too quick before I edited, she was a volleyball player!!

20 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I didn't know his mum was a hockey player. Definitely runs in the family. All I inherited from my parents was flat feet and small ears.

She was a volleyball player.

20 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Anyone can look good passing sideways. Let's wait until the end of the season and then compare his stats with Hamez.

Shithead everton fans ignore the fact they played against 10 men, promoted team for 45 minutes and no way are west brom's players on a par with chelsea's. yet they're bigging up their players because they got a result.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Shithead everton fans ignore the fact they played against 10 men, promoted team for 45 minutes and no way are west brom's players on a par with chelsea's. yet they're bigging up their players because they got a result.

just as well we never do anything like that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, stringvest said:

just as well we never do anything like that

Indeed, Mx Stringvest.  I'm well annoyed by what these shithead Everton fans are doing.

1 minute ago, skaro said:

Indeed, Mx Stringvest.  I'm well annoyed by what these shithead Everton fans are doing.

Me too.  I'm shaking my fists and shouting at the window.  

7 minutes ago, stringvest said:

You do that anyway ! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stringvest said:

Have they said when they'll let you out? 

5 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

You're just bitter.

Thiago is obviously world class, and you only had to look 5 seconds against Chelsea to see he’s a proper player.

Still he gave the ball away a few times, and gave away a penalty, even if it was probably a soft one. Things players like Lucas and Keita would get absolutely annilihated for.

Great player, with a different set of capabilities, but not flawless in the Chelsea game.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Thiago is obviously world class, and you only had to look 5 seconds against Chelsea to see he’s a proper player.

Still he gave the ball away a few times, and gave away a penalty, even if it was probably a soft one. Things players like Lucas and Keita would get absolutely annilihated for.

Great player, with a different set of capabilities, but not flawless in the Chelsea game.

Half a game mate, no training, against Chelsea away. 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Half a game mate, no training, against Chelsea away. 

Very relevant that, I agree. And I think we have a great player here, guess most people will agree upon that. My point was probably that a few people seem to be a bit biased, and are taking the praise of one single 45 minute performance a bit far.

11 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Very relevant that, I agree. And I think we have a great player here, guess most people will agree upon that. My point was probably that a few people seem to be a bit biased, and are taking the praise of one single 45 minute performance a bit far.

I agree over the stick some unfairly get.

20 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Most players we sign don't play 48 hours after they sign for the club, though. They take a while to acclimatize and some of them don't really improve that much anyway after they sign, hence the eventual stick. 

Agree with Joey, here. Thiago's talent is obvious, but I was a bit perplexed by the gushing over those 45 minutes.

*goes without saying I think he's boss and have no concerns he'll be boss for us*

• Upvote 1