You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thiago Alcantara

Elite

On 20/08/2020 at 11:30, clockspeed said:

and the "

As has been evidenced since Klopp’s appointment and under sporting director Michael Edwards’ watch, there is a wide lens view on recruitment. Decision-making is not solely based on how superb a target is.

There is too much uncertainty at present for concrete declarations, but the basic line from Anfield is that Thiago is a player they would love to have under the right circumstances – and a factor in that is having space in the midfield for him without disrupting squad harmony."

I'd be interested in what kind of grade Paul would give her English. Always seems really badly written in my opinion.

18 hours ago, The Gaul said:

She's the single most overrated Liverpool reporter. She would not look at of place on the echo daily minute by minute update. 

She just waffles utter shite and always seems to use about 30 words when 5 would do in an attempt to sound like some kind of expert.

She's fucking shite.

That said, she's clearly doing her bit for equality by showing that women are equally as capable as men at being absolutely shit at being a pundit. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Chairman Meow said:

I'd be interested in what kind of grade Paul would give her English. Always seems really badly written in my opinion.

She just waffles utter shite and always seems to use about 30 words when 5 would do in an attempt to sound like some kind of expert.

She's fucking shite.

That said, she's clearly doing her bit for equality by showing that women are equally as capable as men at being absolutely shit at being a pundit. 

To be honest, she takes it to another level. Although she's maybe no worse than James Pearce. 

28 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

As bad as her writing is, it’s nothing compared to listening to her talk! 

She's got one of those voices that would either sound incredibly sexy when she's getting shagged or completely put you off your stroke 

8 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

Maybe I just don't read enough hipster shit, as I've never heard of either. Maybe gloveman by American commentators. 

I'm so hip hop that I don't stop, hipster to the max, don't wait up, word. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

As bad as her writing is, it’s nothing compared to listening to her talk! 

The human equivalent of nails on a chalkboard. 

Pisses me off no end that a lot of the criticism she takes is dismissed as being sexist when it's actually just all about how bad her writing and delivery is. 

28 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

Pisses me off no end that a lot of the criticism she takes is dismissed as being sexist when it's actually just all about how bad her writing and delivery is. 

Her voice is bad but it's not as bad as female Boxer Katie Taylor, that really is nails on s chalkboard.

32 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

Shes writing an LFC book. Imagine reading 300+ pages in her voice.