You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thiago Alcantara

Elite

I'm happy if it takes another 2-3 weeks once he's 100 percent. Last thing we need is if he's not fully fit on coming back and picks up a knock and is out again. He is going to be massive for us especially in some of those tough away games where he will run the show. 

The more I think of Richarlison's tackle the angrier I get. I mean Pickford was a wild stupid twat who went for Virgil, but I don't think he meant to do the damage he did. In fact, I think he is a stupid knobhead whose decision making as a goalkeeper is shocking. That other fucker went to take out Thiago but not just that he wanted to cause him serious harm. He really is a horrible little knobhead.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I'm happy if it takes another 2-3 weeks once he's 100 percent. Last thing we need is if he's not fully fit on coming back and picks up a knock and is out again. He is going to be massive for us especially in some of those tough away games where he will run the show. 

The more I think of Richarlison's tackle the angrier I get. I mean Pickford was a wild stupid twat who went for Virgil, but I don't think he meant to do the damage he did. In fact, I think he is a stupid knobhead whose decision making as a goalkeeper is shocking. That other fucker went to take out Thiago but not just that he wanted to cause him serious harm. He really is a horrible little knobhead.

He also lay on the ground feigning injury when he did him as well.

horrible little prick.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

He got kicked in roughly the same place where Joe's tendon snapped. That's 'what the fuck' is going on. Fucking incredible some are calling the lad out after his brutal assault by that everton cunt.

Hardly calling him out. He seems to have been on the verge of returning for weeks and there isn't much information about what's going on.

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

He got kicked in roughly the same place where Joe's tendon snapped. That's 'what the fuck' is going on. Fucking incredible some are calling the lad out after his brutal assault by that everton cunt.

Nobody is calling him out

That fucking big nosed mongrel really did him, disgusting tackle....

That said i have found the almost total lack of info from the club about the injury a bit strange - there is nearly always talk about timescales or at least what the injury is and then how the player is doing...I may have missed it, but feels like this has been handled differently than 'the norm'.

Then you have the fleeting glimpses of him working a few weeks back then nothing again, then he was pictured at training ground again, but still seemed to not be in training.

Club just seem to have been less communicative than usual around this injury - hopefully he is back soon anyway - we need him to get bedded in and help relieve some of the pressure squad is under with injuries and the nuts schedule.

2 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I would guess the club simply don’t know, that they are hoping for a pain or discomfort to die down but it’s obviously not doing so as hoped / expected. It may still do so and so they are waiting before taking any drastic action ie surgery.

He had to have a scan done already - they would know if there was a (k)need.

2 hours ago, an tha said:

That fucking big nosed mongrel really did him, disgusting tackle....

That said i have found the almost total lack of info from the club about the injury a bit strange - there is nearly always talk about timescales or at least what the injury is and then how the player is doing...I may have missed it, but feels like this has been handled differently than 'the norm'.

Then you have the fleeting glimpses of him working a few weeks back then nothing again, then he was pictured at training ground again, but still seemed to not be in training.

Club just seem to have been less communicative than usual around this injury - hopefully he is back soon anyway - we need him to get bedded in and help relieve some of the pressure squad is under with injuries and the nuts schedule.

There was a clip of Klopp talking to one of the in-house presenters about it and it's as simple as they don't know.  Klopp told the guy that he was basically told by the medical dept, "he's  closer", everyday.  He seemed a bit pissed.  He also  mentioned that Thiago was a very slow healer.

9 hours ago, Rotpeter said:

There was a clip of Klopp talking to one of the in-house presenters about it and it's as simple as they don't know.  Klopp told the guy that he was basically told by the medical dept, "he's  closer", everyday.  He seemed a bit pissed.  He also  mentioned that Thiago was a very slow healer.

Any mention of what the damage was - ligaments tweaked etc?

7 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He's just going to turn up at a game on a Harley on the 60th minute to come on as a sub. Hopefully dragging Richarlison in a coffin.

I'd like him and Bobby to do the dance Pacho does in Narcos (Cali) then pull Richarslion apart my his limbs with motorbikes on the pitch. As a warning. 

Jokes aside, the cheeky cunts keep saying "are you're still moaning about that" fucking dickheads. If it was on of theirs the queues outside Police stations on Merseyside would look like outside the Job centres in the 80's. 

His continuing absence is alarming and frustrating. If his injury is a bad as we fear, what's the harm in letting us know. The "will be won't he" before every game is getting tedious. That bitter cunt should have gotten a 10 game ban for that challenge, as should any player who puts one like that in. Cunts 

On 21/11/2020 at 15:36, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I mean, generally, we could write off the next couple of weeks. And I'd rather do that and prepare for 2 weeks of pain.  Any result is a bonus. 

Leicester 

Atalanta

Brighton

Ajax

Wolves

Midget Land

Fulham

That's 22 Nov to 12 Dec.

A game every 3 days.

12 PL points up for grabs, but how high is the price to pay for those 12 points? 

Still standing by this.  

4 points from 6, three further injuries (Milner, Keita, Shaqiri) and a massive game in the CL in 72 hours, followed by Wolves next Sun. 

He can't keep half-arsing the games.  He needs to put a line through a few.  

Fuck the CL off. Fans won't be able to travel all season, bin it, protect the players. 

42 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Still standing by this.  

4 points from 6, three further injuries (Milner, Keita, Shaqiri) and a massive game in the CL in 72 hours, followed by Wolves next Sun. 

He can't keep half-arsing the games.  He needs to put a line through a few.  

Fuck the CL off. Fans won't be able to travel all season, bin it, protect the players. 

Tend to agree we should bin the CL this season. At least maybe the Ajax game, as that is a game we may loose whatever lineup we field.

Resting all regular first team players against Ajax and beat Midtjylland to go through may be an option.