You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thiago Alcantara

Elite

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Definitely going to be necessary to fork out in January if Van Dijk’s injury is confirmed, and probably to the tune of £100m or so. Many a player has never been the same after doing their ACL, so it would be prudent to think long-term so far as buying someone who can both partner and replace him if necessary.

Bloody Hell, we'll be making funeral arrangements for Virg soon

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Definitely going to be necessary to fork out in January if Van Dijk’s injury is confirmed, and probably to the tune of £100m or so. Many a player has never been the same after doing their ACL, so it would be prudent to think long-term so far as buying someone who can both partner and replace him if necessary.

Yet nobody is willing to fork out 20p to throw you a rubber ring you fucking spark-plug 

• Upvote 3

Richarlison and Pickford are both horrible snides. Carlo has class. He didn't send their team out to do what they did. They both have form. Richarlison is always like a jailhouse thug when he plays us.

Just on Virgil. Nobody knows how bad it is. Maybe he is great mates with De Jong, but I find it hard to see him texting saying he has done his acl when he is probably in pain, shock and anger. For good or for bad, he is on crutches so we do know it's a clusterfuck. Now, it just remains to be seen how bad. The likes of Bein Sports and Richard Keys don't know fuck all about our business unless there is a leak on our end. I don't see that happening. It would be a tight knit circle from the club there.

On Thiago. He is majestic. Fingers crossed he is okay. He is going to have this league in his hands if he stays fit.

We will have Ali back soon. I do think he is our most important player. The drop off to Adrian is gigantic in a way in which it isn't with our other lads. Fabinho and Matip would be my preference right now. Our run over the next few weeks isn't too bad bar City away. We need to just stay in it. I think City are no great shakes and will drop points in a lot of games. 

• Like 1

Lots of mediocre homegrown or British players around Everton. Davies, DCL, Keane, Pickford etc. They'll have been hyped up - like the impoverished neighbours eager to make a stamp on their better half. You just needed to read Osman's editorial this week on how his generation viewed the Derby to get what they're all about. The team is their fans come to life: insecure, chippy & biliously filled with vile.

1 hour ago, Alex_K said:

Lots of mediocre homegrown or British players around Everton. Davies, DCL, Keane, Pickford etc. They'll have been hyped up - like the impoverished neighbours eager to make a stamp on their better half. You just needed to read Osman's editorial this week on how his generation viewed the Derby to get what they're all about. The team is their fans come to life: insecure, chippy & biliously filled with vile.

I think DCL is a proper footballer unfortunately, the rest is no good.