You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thiago Alcantara

Elite

8 hours ago, Arnaud said:

I’ve been on here for 15 years, first time a player from my hometown is ever mentionned. Stade Brestois if anyone cares...

C’mon man, we love you. You’re always gonna be our League 1 guy, no matter what Stacksy thinks.

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool make initial contact with Bayern Munich for Thiago

Liverpool have made their first official contact with Bayern Munich regarding the transfer of 29-year-old midfielder Thiago, according to Bild.

With one-year remaining on his contract with, the Spaniard wants to leave the Bundesliga club this summer whilst head coach Hansi Flick has said this month that he will allow Thiago to leave if that’s what he wants.

Liverpool have sought a conversation with Bayern Munich sporting director Hasan Salihamidžić with discussions expecting to advance this week.

1 hour ago, Luckyhillkop said:

Liverpool make initial contact with Bayern Munich for Thiago

Liverpool have made their first official contact with Bayern Munich regarding the transfer of 29-year-old midfielder Thiago, according to Bild.

With one-year remaining on his contract with, the Spaniard wants to leave the Bundesliga club this summer whilst head coach Hansi Flick has said this month that he will allow Thiago to leave if that’s what he wants.

Liverpool have sought a conversation with Bayern Munich sporting director Hasan Salihamidžić with discussions expecting to advance this week.

'Allo 'allo herr flick

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, YNWA-Viking said:

Wijnaldum on the way out then?

Looking that way. Be a bit gutted if he leaves, I was a critical of him in his first 2 years but he's gone on to be one of the most improved players in the league and played a massive part in our recent success 

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

Looking that way. Be a bit gutted if he leaves, I was a critical of him in his first 2 years but he's gone on to be one of the most improved players in the league and played a massive part in our recent success 

Milner's renewal took ages as well, to the point where he mentioned it in some interview.  Maybe contracts for the oldies need some extra approvals.  That's what I'm telling myself anyways.

Fabrizio Romano:

Liverpool are in contact with Bayern Münich for Thiago Alcantara. The player would love to join and Klopp wants him (still working also for Wijnaldum to sign a new contract).
Bayern want no less than €30m to sell Thiago. It’s up to Liverpool now...LFC #Bayern #Thiago

Liverpool are in contact with Bayern Münich for Thiago Alcantara. The player would love to join and Klopp wants him (still working also for Wijnaldum to sign a new contract).
Bayern want no less than €30m to sell Thiago. It’s up to Liverpool now...LFC #Bayern # 

- Fabrizio Romano