You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who gets Relegated ?

Mark M

Who gets Relegated ?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets Relegated ? Let the forum the decide

• Norwich
    • Bournemouth
    • Aston Villa
    • Watford
    • West Ham
    • Brighton

Since the league is boxed off - won etc. etc. and nobody really cares about scrapping for top the champions league spots.

Who does the forum want to get relegated out of the clubs fighting for their lives ?

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

Norwich

Villa &

Bournemouth unfortunately. 

And I’m most pissed off with Bournemouth for being so fucking shit West Ham stay up. 

This. 

You've RiS'd it right up not having multiple choice. 

Anyway, Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford are off IMO but I voted Dildo Ham because even though I'd goose it, I'd goose it, that Karen Bradey fella is a cunt. 

The current bottom 3.

Norwich and Bournemouth look to have given up. 

Villa might have a bit more fight about them but that West Ham win the other night really was huge for them.

I’ve zero love for Villa but I’d rather they stay up ahead of West Ham. They play each other last game of the season. I’d love to see Moyes’ fucking ugly face if Villa scored a last minute winner or WHU had a dubious VAR goal disallowed, which sent WHU down. 

23 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’ve zero love for Villa but I’d rather they stay up ahead of West Ham. They play each other last game of the season. I’d love to see Moyes’ fucking ugly face if Villa scored a last minute winner or WHU had a dubious VAR goal disallowed, which sent WHU down. 

10 mins to go West Ham get the equaliser to stay up

10yYfSv.gif?noredirect 

Villa 96 mins in, Pepe Reina comes up for a corner

4PlZ6yO.gif 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyway, Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford are off IMO but I voted Dildo Ham because even though I'd goose it, I'd goose it, that Karen Bradey fella is a cunt. 

Seconds as well, top stud

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

FFS I know made a balls of the poll. As bad a performance as the lads last night I must be still pissed as well 

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I keep hoping Bournemouth put a run together and escape the drop and are replaced by west ham. But, they look doomed and west ham's 3 points against chelsea will be priceless. Id say Norwich, Bournemouth and Villa.

Ye id like to see Bournemouth survive but it looks like they can’t get any goals or keep a clean sheet - in short their screwed 

Norwich are long gone, Bournemouth are a busted flush without a shred of confidence left, and most likely Villa (they'll beat us Sunday obvs). I'd like to see Westam go down - Moyes and the Tory cunt owners deserve to suffer, but I think they'll just about stay up! Wouldn't be too upset to see Watford or Brighton go either!

It seems like Norwich haven't won a game since about November and yet, they still could stay up. It's desperately unlikely, obviously, the Chelsea and City games are almost certainly write offs, but the other four games are Brighton, West Ham, Watford and Burnley. If they won three of them they'd probably stay up. Watford are more than capable of losing all of the rest of their games (which include Arsenal, Chelsea and City).

Some proper turds in our bottom six this year. It's why my player of the year actually would be Danny Ings. He has almost single-handedly ensured that Southampton haven't been in a dog fight this year. 

Villa supporters are just nasty from my experience. I lived in Birmingham for a couple of years a long time ago. They had an issue with us back then, this was pre Rafa trying to take Scott Parker off them. Not sure why? They've been affected by their brief success in the early eighties and never got over it.

Happy to see them relegated and unless we've really taken the foot off the gas we'll beat them tomorrow.