Sign in to follow this  
Truered

Summer Issue - Dave?

Steady. We've just won the title, he's got a backlog of Fridge Magnet Fridays to sort out and the hairdressers open on the 4th. 

There will be a summer issue. Might take a while to do though because the next month or so is manic with all these games. Not just ours, but the others too. Basically having to do two round ups a week now for the next few weeks.

When that settles down I can get stuck into the summer issue.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dave u said:

There will be a summer issue. Might take a while to do though because the next month or so is manic with all these games. Not just ours, but the others too. Basically having to do two round ups a week now for the next few weeks.

C837FEE9-196A-45F0-96C8-0CA1756E460A.jpeg

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dave u said:

Fuck off the roundups. Surely nobody is going to be arsed if you jib that in to concentrate on us and get a league champions edition fanzine out?

edit: how many reps does this post need to get you to do the right thing @dave u

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Truered said:

Did it last year, surely could do it again maybe?

Would be a best seller....

Have I just walked into a time warp from 15 years ago? Let's get back into debating who gets the hot scantily clad Danish beauty

• Upvote 1