You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Can someone do me a favour?

Bob

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Could one of you in Liverpool grab me a copy of today’s Echo, and pop it in the post to me please?

ill send the cash over to cover costs.

ta.

I'm currently going through the on-line version mate. https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm all about the Digital these days. I used to have a suitcase full of Newspapers and cuttings but to be honest it just collected dust and was moved from one place to the other over time. Hopefully it won't be long before the DVD of our season is released so I can add it to my collection. Reckon they'll be spoilt for great moments. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

A screen shot for posterity, how romantic.

The Echo has been a good read this morning. 

20 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm all about the Digital these days. I used to have a suitcase full of Newspapers and cuttings but to be honest it just collected dust and was moved from one place to the other over time. Hopefully it won't be long before the DVD of our season is released so I can add it to my collection. Reckon they'll be spoilt for great moments. 

I got the post and the echo the day after Istanbul and the parade, and the same from last year too, and they’re all in safe keeping. This one deserves to be in there with them.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I got the post and the echo the day after Istanbul and the parade, and the same from last year too, and they’re all in safe keeping. This one deserves to be in there with them.

And why not mate. I Believe Stig has offered to send you a copy, good lad. For anybody else who might like a copy but can't get hold of one then just follow this link. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/how-buy-todays-premier-league-18491737

13 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

And why not mate. I Believe Stig has offered to send you a copy, good lad. For anybody else who might like a copy but can't get hold of one then just follow this link. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/how-buy-todays-premier-league-18491737

Tried the link but the Echo website keeps crashing. If someone wouldn't mind picking me one up too then I'd appreciate it and will cover costs and a pint, etc. 

7 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Tried the link but the Echo website keeps crashing. If someone wouldn't mind picking me one up too then I'd appreciate it and will cover costs and a pint, etc. 

Have you just tried to gazump me?

10 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

I would mate but I'm all out now and back in the house. Someone hook a brother up? 

46 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Nice, just ordered today's echo, tomorrow's echo and pre ordered the commemorative title win edition all for the vastly overpriced £12.20. But we'll worth it. 

Guest Pistonbroke
6 minutes ago, Sharp Shooter said:

Nice, just ordered today's echo, tomorrow's echo and pre ordered the commemorative title win edition all for the vastly overpriced £12.20. But we'll worth it. 

Nice one. The website is a bit hit and miss but if you persevere it will eventually work. 

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Nice one. The website is a bit hit and miss but if you persevere it will eventually work. 

I got through first time, not going to complain about that. 

1 hour ago, Karl_b said:

Feeling a bit human again so will trundle over and get you one Karl , pm me your address. Not bothered about cost etc.

• Upvote 1