Quantcast
Can someone do me a favour? - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bob Spunkmouse

Can someone do me a favour?

9 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Could one of you in Liverpool grab me a copy of today’s Echo, and pop it in the post to me please?

ill send the cash over to cover costs.

ta.

I'm currently going through the on-line version mate. https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/

• Upvote 1

Ive grabbed one for Col and Ben and got a spare so I'll send you one. PM me your address. Don't worry about dollar. 

• Upvote 3

I wish my Grandma was still with us. she used to send me clippings all the time for my LFC scrap books. She'd be made up today. 

I'm all about the Digital these days. I used to have a suitcase full of Newspapers and cuttings but to be honest it just collected dust and was moved from one place to the other over time. Hopefully it won't be long before the DVD of our season is released so I can add it to my collection. Reckon they'll be spoilt for great moments. 

29 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Could one of you in Liverpool grab me a copy of today’s Echo, and pop it in the post to me please?

ill send the cash over to cover costs.

ta.

Wool.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm all about the Digital these days. I used to have a suitcase full of Newspapers and cuttings but to be honest it just collected dust and was moved from one place to the other over time. Hopefully it won't be long before the DVD of our season is released so I can add it to my collection. Reckon they'll be spoilt for great moments. 

I got the post and the echo the day after Istanbul and the parade, and the same from last year too, and they’re all in safe keeping. This one deserves to be in there with them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I got the post and the echo the day after Istanbul and the parade, and the same from last year too, and they’re all in safe keeping. This one deserves to be in there with them.

And why not mate. I Believe Stig has offered to send you a copy, good lad. For anybody else who might like a copy but can't get hold of one then just follow this link. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/how-buy-todays-premier-league-18491737

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

And why not mate. I Believe Stig has offered to send you a copy, good lad. For anybody else who might like a copy but can't get hold of one then just follow this link. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/how-buy-todays-premier-league-18491737

Tried the link but the Echo website keeps crashing. If someone wouldn't mind picking me one up too then I'd appreciate it and will cover costs and a pint, etc. 

7 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Tried the link but the Echo website keeps crashing. If someone wouldn't mind picking me one up too then I'd appreciate it and will cover costs and a pint, etc. 

Have you just tried to gazump me?

2 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Have you just tried to gazump me?

Two pints to anyone that doesn't send Bob a copy.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

I would mate but I'm all out now and back in the house. Someone hook a brother up? 

46 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Nice, just ordered today's echo, tomorrow's echo and pre ordered the commemorative title win edition all for the vastly overpriced £12.20. But we'll worth it. 

6 minutes ago, Sharp Shooter said:

Nice, just ordered today's echo, tomorrow's echo and pre ordered the commemorative title win edition all for the vastly overpriced £12.20. But we'll worth it. 

Nice one. The website is a bit hit and miss but if you persevere it will eventually work. 

1 hour ago, Karl_b said:

Feeling a bit human again so will trundle over and get you one Karl , pm me your address. Not bothered about cost etc.

• Upvote 1