Jump to content
benwasmydog

CHAMPIONS

Recommended Posts

That's fucking ace.

What a manager.

What a team.

What a club.

 

Fuck off all the international shit, fuck off Covid, and watch us storm the league again next season!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lario said:

That's fucking ace.

What a manager.

What a team.

What a club.

 

Fuck off all the international shit, fuck off Covid, and watch us storm the league again next season!

No fucker makes videos like this for Citeh. We’re fucking boss!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jurgen was not the only one in tears that night. Just love the man. I cannot think of a more fitting accolade that it was Jurgen Klopp who finally brought the title home (fuck off des lynham).

Edited by dockers_strike
Missed out the 'not' the only one....
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Jurgen was the only one in tears that night. Just love the man. I cannot think of a more fitting accolade that it was Jurgen Klopp who finally brought the title home (fuck off des lynham).

Totally this. If managers were rated the same way players are he's a £200 million pound manager. He's worth more to this club than any player and is going to be harder to replace than any player. Hopefully he sees the covid year as a year wasted and extends his contract.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/06/2021 at 16:49, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Hopefully he sees the covid year as a year wasted and extends his contract.

Interesting thought, we've done it a few times for players who have picked up big injuries that have seen them miss a season, I can imagine Klopp thinking the same thing about 2020/21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/06/2021 at 22:00, LFC 6 Times said:

How shites life been since 

I'm still basking in the glow. When next season starts, Liverpool will have gone 1 years without winning the league.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×