Quantcast
CHAMPIONS - Page 24 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
benwasmydog

CHAMPIONS

I think they should fuck that crown off the top of the trophy change the style of the Lettering saying  premier league was it a school competition on paint brush to design it. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think they should fuck that crown off the top of the trophy change the style of the Lettering saying  premier league was it a school competition on paint brush to design it. 

The crown makes it look cheap and nasty. 

Still take it though. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

20200723_184500.jpg

Really wanna see that FA Cup increase over the next few seasons along with getting to 22 titles by the time Klopp leaves.

I'd say we've more chance of reaching eight European cups than FA cups.   You've got to attempt to win the fucker to be in with a chance. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Grinch said:

I'd say we've more chance of reaching eight European cups than FA cups.   You've got to attempt to win the fucker to be in with a chance. 

I know mate. The FA Cup isn't what it used to be but it will always be close to my heart for personal reasons and I'm desperate for us to win it again soon. 

It still has that magic for me. I'd love to see us do a FA cup final song with Jurgen doing a rap. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Those Brazilian ladies look like they had a tough paper round. They look pretty old considering they are wives of in their prime young footballers.

Bobby's wife maybe Vlad but the other two don't look old.  All fit though

11 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Those Brazilian ladies look like they had a tough paper round. They look pretty old considering they are wives of in their prime young footballers.

Surprised you can get a WiFi signal to post from your jacuzzi full of supermodels, broheim. 

• Upvote 3