You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CHAMPIONS

benwasmydog

23 hours ago, davelfc* said:

I'm ready

Screenshot-2020-07-18-at-12-56-41.png

I ordered a medal off eBay, hoping it arrives in time! 

20 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

I have a hand painted bottle of Spanish Red Wine which I was given in the early 90's, looks like it was painted by a pissed up blind man like, and I shan't be opening it as it probably tastes like pish now. 

20200718_160535[1].jpg

I was at a mates this week and he's got exactly the same bottle! I didn't have the heart to make the observation you did! 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

I was at a mates this week and he's got exactly the same bottle! I didn't have the heart to make the observation you did! 

A quick check on the back of the bottle says it is a Produce of Pascual Hernandez Garcia from Murcia. A quick check on Google suggests he does the same type of hand painted bottles for the Mancs now, and they're shite as well. They sell for 25€ a bottle, thinking of the age of mine I must be close to sitting on a fortune, not. 

21 hours ago, Pete said:

A 26 year old bottle of champagne?

Thought they had a shelf life of about 10 years?

Yeah, that’s a concern alright. When I messaged a photo of the bottle to my mate show him I still had it he pissed himself laughing and said it’ll hopefully poison me. It was a touching moment 

• Upvote 2

Tonite Canal + showed a documentary about Liverpool season through the eyes of 6 season tickets fans.

it has some Flash back obviously, especially on Hilsborough, which is a badly known issue for the French public.

It’s in English, or scouse I should say, I highly recommend you to watch it somewhere on the Internet.

It is called “Out of the rain”. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Arnaud said:

Tonite Canal + showed a documentary about Liverpool season through the eyes of 6 season tickets fans.

it has some Flash back obviously, especially on Hilsborough, which is a badly known issue for the French public.

It’s in English, or scouse I should say, I highly recommend you to watch it somewhere on the Internet.

It is called “Out of the rain”. 

Cheers. I just watched that on the link below. I thought the ending was a bit shit, one second they're showing the derby draw, the next we've won the league like someone was reading the traffic report! Aside from that though, it was fairly decent. 

https://www.canalplus.com/sport/out-of-the-rain-out-of-the-rain/h/14331329_50001

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, The Gaul said:

Cheers. I just watched that on the link below. I thought the ending was a bit shit, one second they're showing the derby draw, the next we've won the league like someone was reading the traffic report! Aside from that though, it was fairly decent. 

https://www.canalplus.com/sport/out-of-the-rain-out-of-the-rain/h/14331329_50001

Because of the covid 19, they could not finish properly their documentary. They had to do it differently, with English journalists.

It could have been better, but it still is very good. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I just hope all the dickheads don't ascend on Anfield on Wednesday night, one moment of idiocy will be magnified by 100 and be used as another stick to beat us with.

Not holding my breath though.

Of course they will 100 percent.  

The police should disperse people as they arrive.