You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CHAMPIONS

benwasmydog

On 27/06/2020 at 10:08, Scooby Dudek said:

Does anyone know if the Champions stuff is for sale at the LFC shops or only for order ? 

Went down to the Anfield store today and got myself a tee shirt;

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-nb-junior-champions-1920-black-tee

The above, but in Adult. Not loads of stock of other tee shirts available but lots of the above and also Red ones with same design. I was also surprised how few people we actually in or around Anfield. 1:30pm on a Tuesday is the time to go.

44 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

And I'm sure even cheaper on the Chinese sites! Get them for a tenner! 

I don’t buy modern footy shirts but if I did, I wouldn’t bother with blag ones.

I remember someone on here posting one they’d bought, it was a poor imitation of the real thing.

4 minutes ago, Jennings said:

WTF is that? Shit idea.

Wait until the trophy presentation and celebrate like champs. 

I think its part of an "appease the gatherings" kind of move. That said, They should all get "Champions" balloons attached to them wherever they go because they are the Champions. 

Yul Brynner has been approached by Nivea to endorse their aftershave. Apparently he turned them down with the following reason:

Yul Never Wore Cologne. 

On 29/06/2020 at 20:04, Tony Moanero said:

I don’t buy modern footy shirts but if I did, I wouldn’t bother with blag ones.

I remember someone on here posting one they’d bought, it was a poor imitation of the real thing.

The blags are identical to the real thing. I buy the real ones for the kids and if I like a shirt (like the current home one) I'll buy myself a blah one for round the house (I don't wear them outside). The only difference I could see on 3 I've bought in the last 2 season is the little hologram thing which while looked correct was the same serial number on 3 shirts!

On 29/06/2020 at 20:30, dockers_strike said:

Yeah but isnt that worker exploitation? They probably got paid 1 yuan per ten shirts they made. At least NB are paying their workers a living wage.

I reckon there's a very good chance they're made in the same place. You can't see a difference, even down the the price tags.