You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CHAMPIONS

benwasmydog

Only just found out they’ve axed Sunday Supplement....Twats

Not that I was a massive fan of seeing slobber chops like Martin Samuel and Neil Custis drooling over a table of croissants but I was looking forward to seeing our ground in the background which is what they do for the current champions ...

On 27/09/2020 at 10:16, Stickman said:

Only just found out they’ve axed Sunday Supplement....Twats

Not that I was a massive fan of seeing slobber chops like Martin Samuel and Neil Custis drooling over a table of croissants but I was looking forward to seeing our ground in the background which is what they do for the current champions ...

On the normal sky news channel they had one of the journos on Darren (can’t remember his surname) sitting there with the papers and talking to Vicky . Sort of combined it with normal show. Didn’t notice it this Sunday  perhaps because of the internationals.

• 3 months later...

Been a weird one. 

We won it so early(boxing day, really), last year, that the subsequent 8 months felt like the honeymoon. Wouldn't say I'm angry this year, but definitely a little more animated than I thought I would be; a part of that is just pride, insofar as being this close to Ole, Moyes and Rodgers is embarrassing; the other part is annoyance, because if we put our trousers on and got out of the bed the title is still there for us. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...