You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CHAMPIONS

benwasmydog

Enjoyed that. Much better than the Klopp one from a few weeks ago. 

One minor gripe, I winced when the owl came on but i was still disappointed they didnt show him shouting to a startled Danial Agger to fucking hoof it against Northampton town in a Carling cup tie. Also could have shown a classic face rub. 

What happens if, mount Olympus forbid, we're not doing so well come the time when any parade can take place to celebrate the league win? We never brought the European Cup out in preseason the start of last season as klopp said it was in the past, and if we're struggling a bit, maybe a parade won't exactly feel the right thing to do. 

Just some musings of mine I thought I would share after watching the documentary tonight

3 hours ago, niallers said:

What happens if, mount Olympus forbid, we're not doing so well come the time when any parade can take place to celebrate the league win? We never brought the European Cup out in preseason the start of last season as klopp said it was in the past, and if we're struggling a bit, maybe a parade won't exactly feel the right thing to do. 

Just some musings of mine I thought I would share after watching the documentary tonight

Apart from when would it even be safe to do so I fail to see how you can have a parade in the middle of a season which is as you say you could be playing shite and off the top.
For me like the champions league parade you have it at that moment when you’ still have that feeling of happiness and celebration which is something you can’t recreate for an achievement that happened months before 
It’s a shame but the best answer is to win it again then have a parade ......And to be fair the one in 2019 wasn’t too shabby 

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, Stickman said:

Apart from when would it even be safe to do so I fail to see how you can have a parade in the middle of a season which is as you say you could be playing shite and off the top.
For me like the champions league parade you have it at that moment when you’ still have that feeling of happiness and celebration which is something you can’t recreate for an achievement that happened months before 
It’s a shame but the best answer is to win it again then have a parade ......And to be fair the one in 2019 wasn’t too shabby 

Probably wont have a parade as such. Id imagine they'd have some sort of celebration at Anfield or in town. But yes, I tend to agree. Whenever this celebration is, it will kind of be like 'after the Lord Mayor's show' about it.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Got mine last week and Im an STH. There again, Im a Henry shill so maybe was one of the first in the queue!

That’s why I’m so outraged that I don’t have mine. I‘m expecting Linda to deliver mine only wearing stockings and suspenders. 

• Upvote 1