You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CHAMPIONS

benwasmydog

Just now, Lee909 said:

Would love to see us win the domestic cups now so he can just about complete the set. Reckon he'll give up the Europa for another Champions League or League winners medal

To be honest, not bothered in the slightest if we dont win a domestic cup. Loved the FA Cup and will never forget the buzz of winning it at Wembley. But the League and the CL is what I want to see the club winning regularly.

Watching this presentation is beautiful and I have tears in my eyes when they lifted the trophy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

To be honest, not bothered in the slightest if we dont win a domestic cup. Loved the FA Cup and will never forget the buzz of winning it at Wembley. But the League and the CL is what I want to see the club winning regularly.

Watching this presentation is beautiful and I have tears in my eyes when they lifted the trophy.

Want to win it all. We have rightly focused on the two big prizes but nothing wrong with a cup win at Wembley. The club needs to back them with a couple of players to flesh out a squad capable of winning the lot

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

didn't need to cry but did, beautiful

2 minutes ago, Numero said:

Whoever organised that shiz tonight I deserves a pat on the back. It could have been a terribly sterile affair but was actually the best we could hope for given the circumstances. 

No fans and it was still way better and more emotional than that shite City put on last year.

• Upvote 2

i infiltrated bluemoon, check out the liverpool thread. if not banned yet.

strelingdaking said: 
C H A M P I O N S - 19 Times, Holders of Super cup, World Club champions, and European Cup and they think they are the shit. We are the best team and i knows it. In pep i trust.

Well done. Get back to RAWK. Unless you are outside the stadium.. in that case, behave.. you're an embarrassment.

Im both elated and gutted for the boys tonight. They finally got their hands on the trophy. They finally laid to rest all the taunts about no title for 30 years, they proved they were the best team in England by some margin after the heartbreak of last season.

That they could go again and go one better is some feat. It could all have turned to shite and we ended up 4th or worse, 5th.

That was a great presentation. But it's heartbreaking that no fans were there to cheer the players. At least officialdom saw sense in the end so their families could be there to witness the occasion and share their joy.

I hope we can retain the title next season so we, the fans can be there to share it with the players. But, let's not forget that is another massive task. It will be very, very difficult.

• Upvote 1