You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CHAMPIONS

benwasmydog

“Xherdan is not a champion,” Swiss manager Arno Rossini told Tio, as cited by the Daily Express.

“We certainly cannot say that he left his mark with the teams with which he won. Not with the big guys at least.

“He was the protagonist in Basel, certainly not at Bayern or Liverpool.

"Let’s say that over the years he has often followed the games of his teams as a spectator, sitting in the best places. And millions have also been paid for it.

“This, taking everything into account, makes me think that the Swiss is not one who always gives his best.

“If not as owner, at least one important reserve role, from first choice on the bench, would otherwise have managed to carve it out. Instead nothing. Only the crumbs, for a disheartening situation.

“Of course, Xherdan is filling the bulletin board and seeing his bank account grow dramatically. I don’t know how many, in ten years, will remember him thinking about the great teams in which he has played.”

Meanwhile, Donis Avdijaj has rued his decision to snub a “mega money” transfer to join Liverpool earlier in his career, saying he “bitterly” regrets the decision.

Just now, paddyberger said:

Arsenal and “CR7” fan apparently. The quilt.

Yeah fuck them. The internet has given people whose opinion formerly was written in their own smeared shit on cell walls a false sense of worth and professionalism. The person who wrote that is a crank with no sense of logic or reason just the embittered ramblings of a butt hurt thick twat. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

Arsenal and “CR7” fan apparently. The quilt.

This title seems to have hit arsenal fans as hard as anyone. I suspect it's because they accept they can't compete financially with Chelsea, city and Salford, but think they should be able to with us. I know a few arsenal fans and every one was massively on the null and void bandwagon, celebrated the watford win like Henry was still in his prime and have asterisked their way through everything since we've won the league. 

• Upvote 3

If we look at titles and European cups, their drought is longer than ours have ever been in modern history.

Ours were 1990-2005 and 2005-2019.

Now they have 2004-2020, and nothing looks to change soon.

No wonder they are disillusioned.

31 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

This title seems to have hit arsenal fans as hard as anyone. I suspect it's because they accept they can't compete financially with Chelsea, city and Salford, but think they should be able to with us. I know a few arsenal fans and every one was massively on the null and void bandwagon, celebrated the watford win like Henry was still in his prime and have asterisked their way through everything since we've won the league. 

I think the Premier League was the main thing that the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea  and City could come back with when we pointed out our European pedigree.

Guest Pistonbroke
On 05/07/2020 at 22:07, sir roger said:

I think the Premier League was the main thing that the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea  and City could come back with when we pointed out our European pedigree.

I'm sure the cunts will still bang on about their invincible season and conveniently forget all the records this team of ours have broken. Mancs will be the same, banging on about the treble and 20 titles, ironically forgetting that they claim Liverpool fans just live in the past. Football fans in general just love to troll and they go way over the top in the UK to the point that it reflects the toxic nature of the country. It happens abroad as well, but on a much smaller scale, in fact it's not that noticeable unless you go looking for it.