You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CHAMPIONS

benwasmydog

30 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

This is begging to be improved by a Photoshopper through addition of THAT Brendan Rodgers artwork on the wall behind. 

Where’s Kenny? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dylstar said:

IMG-20200628-WA0000.jpg

Next year is our year? My god we really have swapped places with that lot haven’t we?  Long may they be fighting for fourth, signing average players & getting then occasional good result. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Pete said:

Next year is our year? My god we really have swapped places with that lot haven’t we?  Long may they be fighting for fourth, signing average players & getting then occasional good result. 

Yep. They'll be bigging up both the FA Cup or Europa League if they win either as if they were the Premier League or Champions League after years of telling us they were both minor trophies like the League Cup!

50 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yep. They'll be bigging up both the FA Cup or Europa League if they win either as if they were the Premier League or Champions League after years of telling us they were both minor trophies like the League Cup!

I’ve already had that from my neighbour. Our title win has fucked with his head massively.  

Tried to ruin Friday by saying look at the state of Anfield after Thursday nights impromptu celebrations. I told him makes a change from United fans trashing it, before saying at least Ole’s at the wheel...

Left him speechless and confused. I am loving the way rivals have reacted as much as actually winning it. 

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Noel Gallagher is such a balloon.

Has he done something new to re-enforce that position or is this just a regular statement? Him and his brother are a pair of absolute tits! 

I'm just getting myself back together after Thursday night, I think this might be my first post since although I kind of popped in a couple of times, my fingers were here but my brain was still comatosed. What a fucking day Thursday was. For me you could feel it all day. I was driving around the city as I had a few things to sort and everywhere I went I saw people decorating their houses red and there was pop up stalls selling champions merchandise. There was a real cup final buzz to it all. In fact better than a cup final as if the result didn't go our way, we had city next week, then another dozen chances to win it. Then watching the game, at 1-1 it was unreasonably nervy for a game that really didn't matter. But that was all worth it for the euphoria of the sending off and everything since. It's a shame about some of the behaviour in town, but I'm not getting worked up about people being out on the nicest evening of the year when our beaches are so full there's emergency status being declared. I didn't want to go out, but it was clear some would. But that's all a distraction. What a team and watching the players celebrate at Formby hall was brilliant. 

Campione, campione, campione LIVERPOOL!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Liverpool are only the 7th different team to hold the European Cup, European Super Cup, World Club title and domestic league title simultaneously following Porto, Ajax, Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

FB_IMG_1593332094517.jpg

So that makes us world royalty then!

11 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

Opening credits of "last week tonight" last night. 

IMG_20200629_094335.jpg

Was hoping John would add it to the opening credits. I expect him to be on Colbert etc this week sharing his happiness with anyone he can.