You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CHAMPIONS

benwasmydog

12 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

We still have some way to go to match Man Utds 13 Premier league titles according to the Hobbit twat. 

So it didn't even take until we caught up to them before they switched to the 13 premier league titles, shithouses, always be a big club with small time fans.  Forget all those 20 times banners then eh! Scrub Busbys contribution to their champions tally, the marketing department is way more important than him and their history. 

19 times and were coming for more. 

13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

We still have some way to go to match Man Utds 13 Premier league titles according to the Hobbit twat. 

92-93: FA PREMIER LEAGUE 
93 - 01: FA CARLING PREMIERSHIP 
01 - 04: FA BARCLAY CARD PREMIERSHIP 
04 - 07: FA BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE 
07 - 16: BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE
16 - Present: PREMIER LEAGUE

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Didnt Pep give us a decent well done ?

Presumably Everton and Utd

He was pressed to and gave a cursory one. Obviously disappointed so no problems with it.

For the official professional social media pr elements to be too bitter too is funny though.

Fuck em, we didn't want to win it for their congratulations. We wanted to win it because the boys fucking deserved it. All through the squad are fucking warriors.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Code said:

92-93: FA PREMIER LEAGUE 
93 - 01: FA CARLING PREMIERSHIP 
01 - 04: FA BARCLAY CARD PREMIERSHIP 
04 - 07: FA BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE 
07 - 16: BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE
16 - Present: PREMIER LEAGUE

It’s clear as day to me: they’ve never won the Premier League.

• Like 2

Guest Pistonbroke
21 hours ago, Mudface said:

Grr, I've been waiting for this compilation and now I'm annoyed because of the shit effects they've put on it. Just show the goals ffs and keep the office temp away from After Effects Pro-

I just logged in to post that after watching it with my Sunday Morning breakfast. Great stuff. 

Guest Pistonbroke
19 hours ago, Mathewbet1 said:

Last game of the season at Anfield v Chelsea

If Chelsea are still in the FA cup that game maybe rescheduled. Could end up being the last game of the season which would be fitting.