You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CHAMPIONS

benwasmydog

I'm not going to read a single opposition fan opinion if I can help it. Why focus on the shittest people the sport creates.

We're a vile club to them because this club still has the romance to go with the passion, we remind them of what they lack so all they have is bile. "Murderers, VAR, Tainted Title, PEDs, weak league, null and Void, Asterisk" it would kill them to admit to the truth that this is an excellent football team that deserves it's title, they have been attempting to diminish it from the second we took a lead over city. Let the hate flow it just puts a magnifying glass on their own faults. 

"Just done a Leicester that's all" that's the last one I got. Considering Leicester is considered one of the premeir leagues greatest achievements that's not too bad but kind of ignores us being the European champions and getting 97 points last season  winning it this year with the most games to spare against a city side that's been hitting a 100 or near points the last 3 seasons, so yeah we did a Leicester. Every word they speak or write puts a spotlight on their stupidity and this year I'm sick of looking at stupidity so fuck them im sticking to an LFC bubble.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Just had a stroll through my manc (red & blue) infested town like I'm Bart fucking Simpson.  If anyone could post the gif I have a few people I'd like to send it to

Cheers!!

Champions!!!

Use it wisely.

EVOKZ3R1Mc2-RUteRGuDO8k43cI=.gif

• Upvote 9

Man I ache all over...

Thought i'd ignore the footy and go to footy training for the first time in 4 months, ended up playing a friendly match against some ex semi pros and i think every muscle in my body exploded.

Got back to see Chelsea leading then my mate messaged me at 1-1 and i thought sod it, City will win, so switched off my phone till 10. Couldn't believe it was 2-1 so tuned in to the final few minutes on Radio 5.

I cried a bit at full time, i was 16 when we last won it and to be honest never thought I'd witness it again. And made up for my dad too, he is in his final years, his memory is starting to fade a little and for him to see us win is special.

Then i got emotional again with Klopps interview...he's a truly special kind of man with the right mix of humility, work ethic, smarts and anger to make it all work.

Today is a very good day indeed, even though i can barely walk or move!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, rubble-rouser said:

I'm sure that others will have made the point elsewhere but how poetic and cathartic that it should all come together with a resounding win over Palace, a terrible defensive lapse allowing a Chelsea player a clear run on goal, and a late Wilian nail in the coffin. 

Exorcisms aplenty.

18 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Mad as fuck but scrolling through Mobro for sport and the newsreader on Good Morning Ghana has a LFC shirt on and a grin the width of the TV screen . Has made my day that.

Brilliant!

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Lovely feeling waking up this morning- still pissed, blinding headache, then remembering that we're fucking league champions and everything was alright. I wouldn't exactly say I bounced out of bed, but it wasn't far off.

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

How's everyone doing today? 

As they say in Yorkshire, I'm feeling "reet champion." 

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

09:39 and it's time for this old cunt to go to bed.

CHAMPIONS

2 hours ago, Special K said:

How's everyone's head this morning?

Champions!!!!!

james brown gif | Tumblr