You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CHAMPIONS

benwasmydog

Guest Pistonbroke

This is what being a fan is all about, after a few heartaches we finally land number 19. I always held the faith that we would win the title again, but as the years slipped away I wondered how many I had left myself. Made up for everyone, the young, the new, us old codgers and those unfortunate not to be with us anymore, I'm sure they'll be looking down on our club with a big smile. 

Jürgen Klopp is a special person, he oozes class and humility. He has taken some very good players and moulded them into a special unit, a team that deserves the titles it has won. This moment will live with us all forever, and I'm sure that Mr Klopp will provide a few more along the way. 

Guest Alex_K

Couldn’t be at Anfield tonight so next best thing. Chelsea owed us that for Riise, for Torres, for Gerrard et al. Stamford Bridge has historically been a place of terrible memories - there’s a nice one tonight to be mild.

D0DC0AF0-7890-4B23-A2D7-6C36B6298446.jpeg

1585FEFB-5021-4891-A801-E0EEACAA99B4.jpeg

1 minute ago, Alex_K said:

Couldn’t be at Anfield tonight so next best thing. Chelsea owed us that for Riise, for Torres, for Gerrard et al. Stamford Bridge has historically been a place of terrible memories - there’s a nice one tonight to be mild.

D0DC0AF0-7890-4B23-A2D7-6C36B6298446.jpeg

1585FEFB-5021-4891-A801-E0EEACAA99B4.jpeg

Great call mate, he gave it and all that shit

We look at the great teams of the past and, being the old fuckers we are, think nothing could possibly be better than them

Honestly? This team is better than all of them. We are a privileged bunch of bastards to have even seen one of those teams but you know what? I'm 43, this team is the greatest I've ever seen.

I can finally let go of the past and enjoy the present, we are the fucking best again.

12 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

This is what being a fan is all about, after a few heartaches we finally land number 19. I always held the faith that we would win the title again, but as the years slipped away I wondered how many I had left myself. Made up for everyone, the young, the new, us old codgers and those unfortunate not to be with us anymore, I'm sure they'll be looking down on our club with a big smile. 

Jürgen Klopp is a special person, he oozes class and humility. He has taken some very good players and moulded them into a special unit, a team that deserves the titles it has won. This moment will live with us all forever, and I'm sure that Mr Klopp will provide a few more along the way. 

Always wanted to say lay a red rose on my grave when we win a trophy in priory road cemog. No need, I'll have another beer

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Always wanted to say lay a red rose on my grave when we win a trophy in priory road cemog. No need, I'll have another beer

Hopefully many more before us old codgers shuffle off to pastures new. 

Fortunately we'd some European success to sustain us along the way. Istanbul marked the halfway point between the last league title and this one, amazingly.

But this is something I doubted I'd ever see again. It's just... What's the word?

Guest Pistonbroke

I had a song lined up for this moment but forgot what it fucking was.....hang on, the old grey matter has not let me down....