You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

KMD7

23 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Pretty sure I copied and pasted, mainly because I'm really lazy.

I definitely copied and pasted because I'm really lazy. It worked without any problems though (via their website), so I think the issue must just be on the app.

KMD7 is part of the furniture around here, glad to hear he's on the mend.

I'll edit the opening post to include Cath's paypal so she doesn't have to keep posting it every five posts or so!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, dave u said:

I definitely copied and pasted because I'm really lazy. It worked without any problems though (via their website), so I think the issue must just be on the app.

KMD7 is part of the furniture around here, glad to hear he's on the mend.

I'll edit the opening post to include Cath's paypal so she doesn't have to keep posting it every five posts or so!

Yeah, I didn't have any problems either.

21 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

My Paypal doesn't recognise cath.platts@sky.com. What have I screwed up here?

Worked fine for me? Caths got everyone on their toes, I bet she keeps changing it every few hours just to mess with minds. 

2 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Yeah I tried to send it the other day but couldn’t when I copied and pasted it on my phone. Just sent it now on the Mac and it was fine. 

And received. Thanks Mark

• Upvote 1

You beautiful, beautiful people.

Bit overwhelmed here reading this tbh.  It's extremely humbling and difficult to process.  I've been posting here for nearly a decade now and it's been a haven, getting me through some tough tines,a lot of which  has been spent battling one type of ailment or another. I love the forums and have befriended some lovely folk on it.  It's truly a special place.

The good news is that the kidney my wife so kindly donated is to date, working perfectly. A super kidney as my surgeon Mr Robertson called it.

But then again my Mary has always been Superwoman to me so not altogether surprising.  The greatest human being Ive ever met and has literally saved my life and endured the pain of the Op in her uniquely calm manner. The procedure is a lot harder on the donor than the recipient but not one complaint from her. Amazing lady 

This will have a dramatic impact on my health and life so really looking forward to getting on with it once we get over this recovery period. 

Much thanks to ToxtethOGrady for starting the thread. 

Love you guys. Received this today from you all. We love it. 

Dec and Mary 

Xxx

PS. CHAMPIONS

20200703_120754.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 36

5 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

You beautiful, beautiful people.

Bit overwhelmed here reading this tbh.  It's extremely humbling and difficult to process.  I've been posting here for nearly a decade now and it's been a haven, getting me through some tough tines,a lot of which  has been spent battling one type of ailment or another. I love the forums and have befriended some lovely folk on it.  It's truly a special place.

The good news is that the kidney my wife so kindly donated is to date, working perfectly. A super kidney as my surgeon Mr Robertson called it.

But then again my Mary has always been Superwoman to me so not altogether surprising.  The greatest human being Ive ever met and has literally saved my life and endured the pain of the Op in her uniquely calm manner. The procedure is a lot harder on the donor than the recipient but not one complaint from her. Amazing lady 

This will have a dramatic impact on my health and life so really looking forward to getting on with it once we get over this recovery period. 

Much thanks to ToxtethOGrady for starting the thread. 

Love you guys. Received this today from you all. We love it. 

Dec and Mary 

Xxx

PS. CHAMPIONS

20200703_120754.jpg

Self indulgent twat. I'll be back to neg this x 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

All our whip round got you was a fucking pot plant? 

I always knew that Cath was a wrongun. 

Well, now you’ve let the cat out of the bag, Colin, it’s probably only fair to say to Dec that there may be something else on its way too!

• Upvote 3