Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

The 30 Year Wait

Our Greatest Title Win In Our History?   

97 members have voted

1. 1. Our Greatest Title Win In Our History?

20 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm sure that this is the sort of shithousery that the TLW can get right behind! 

London Red. Check.

FKW. Check.

Middle-aged bloke indulging in infantile behaviour.  Check.

Complete lack of grace or magnanimity. Check.

Well, they did say we'd be unbearable.  Wouldn't want to disappoint them.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I reckon Jurgen will be a bit livid with the crowds though.

And fans of High Horse FC won’t be far behind him, “Murderers”, “Death Cult”, etc, etc....

You know I always thought it would be dramatic when we finally won it again, screaming for joy with a last minute winner. Has this been a bit anti- climatic tonight, probably but you know what fuck it because it’s great. We deserved this, we are a great side that deserves more success. Jurgen has been amazing.

2 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

And fans of High Horse FC won’t be far behind him, “Murderers”, “Death Cult”, etc, etc....

Yup 100 percent. There's been crowds everywhere across the country at the beach in the park, across the world. Obviously it will be Liverpool fans fault at some point. Anyway fuck them we are the champions.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

You know I always thought it would be dramatic when we finally won it again, screaming for joy with a last minute winner. Has this been a bit anti- climatic tonight, probably but you know what fuck it because it’s great. We deserved this, we are a great side that deserves more success. Jurgen has been amazing.

Its definitely a different feeling to normal.

Emotional without the euphoria, for me.

Expect that to come and more when we finally do the parade.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Its the covid bollocks interrupting the flow. Wait until the stadium is filled up, we'll have our moment mate. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Yup 100 percent. There's been crowds everywhere across the country at the beach in the park, across the world. Obviously it will be Liverpool fans fault at some point. Anyway fuck them we are the champions.

Hear, hear - well said - come, let us sip from the bitterest tears 

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

"Oi, Redshite, that looks like a 0.9m distance between you two! You're nicked!" 

EbZINzDX0AERMjN.jpeg

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Holy fuck this feels so good. Tears streaming down my face, can't believe it's finally here again. 

Your rent-a-dildo show up again?

49 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Your rent-a-dildo show up again?

Weird how you would go there in your mind on a day like this. Whatever floats your boat. 

• Upvote 1